William X Jeremy

A little info about William: He was experimented on by his parents to become a literal purple man when his sanity is out of control. He is still alive and this is before the bite of '87. He found out his wife had been cheating on him with his best friend, Henry Emily, ever since they started dating in High School. He got a divorced and became the true boss of Fazbear Entertainment because Henry lost his job due to the fact that he was fucking Clara (William's ex wife) in his office at Fredbear Family Diner. He has Sanity Difficulties from the experiments he has inside of him. He still has custody of his children, Michael, Elizabeth and Christopher (CC to some people, Evan to others and Chris for short). 

A tiny info about Jeremy for this oneshot: The reason why he never acknowledge his children as his children is because he didn't really have them with the person he loves. He has a massive crush on William and always had ever since he met him in High School. He absolutely hates Clara and Henry. He still doesn't like children.

Started: 23rd September 2021.

Finished: 24th September 2021. 

This is a shared idea with me and Ugly-B1tch. They're also doing this in their oneshot book. 

Jeremy sighed as he tugged on his loose black tie with his light blue fingerless gloved hand. He hates this job because of the children but he loved seeing William, Vincent to him, in his dark purple uniform. 

The bell chimed stating that the day shift had just started. The young employee, M, opened the door to the entrance. Parents, teenagers and children walked in. Fredbear and Springbonnie were performing at the main stage. Some children rushed to them while the rest went to see the other animatronics or went to sit down and wait for their pizza. The teenagers went to the arcade rooms or sat down. The parents either left or sat down with their child/children. Jeremy sighed as he looked all over the room, making sure that no one was doing something they're not. His golden eyes immediately saw his ex wife with her new husband along with his children. He could see Jacob rolling his eyes and wandered off. Gabriel was jumping happily as he ran off to Freddy. Cassidy looked around before walking up to Fredbear. Out of all of his children, Jeremy preferred Cassidy the most. 

Jeremy began to walk around, making sure nothing is going wrong. He hated his job like he said earlier and he knew he was going to get a headache. He watched as the children danced, played and sang along with Fredbear. 

~.~

It's now the end of the day and everyone has left the building except for Jeremy and William. Jeremy decided to stay for a while before going back to his house and William was making sure that the animatronics are powered down and that there's nothing wrong with them. Jeremy wasn't a technician but he still stayed, he wanted to keep William company but it was hard when William locked the parts and services door so he could work without no distractions. He knows what's going on William's head and it pains him. 

Jeremy sat at one of the many party tables benches as he stared at the animatronics. He finds them creepy, like someone staring into someone's soul. He never liked it here because of the fact that he doesn't like the animatronics and because of the children and teenagers. They were always annoying and loud, the children are, and the teenagers are just too cocky and even more annoying. However, Jeremy does find the good parts about working here. Seeing Fritz acting like his childish self, Mike telling jokes and helping out, Scott with his blank personality and emotionless-ass, M with his drawings that she always does, and seeing William who is his best friend, boss and crush. 

Oh how he loved that tall and caring man. His black soft hair that fades into a dark purple. His teal right eye staring into his soul and makes his heart flutter. How he's always so caring towards his employees. How he treats his children. There was so much that made Jeremy fall in love with his boss but he knew there was no hope. Sure, the two have known each other for a very long time but William never looked at Jeremy like Jeremy does at William. So instead of confessing his love, he decided to keep it to himself and deal with his own heartbreak with his thoughts.