Jeremy X F. Shy Reader

A/N: Jeremy in my AU isn't an innocent cute bean who stutters. My AU Jeremy is someone who doesn't use his emotions well unless it's anger. Also for the human characters, I will upload a Gacha version of them so you know what they look like because I don't follow the fanart online but my own until I make their own fanart of their designs. Sorry if this upsets some people or all of you.

A little info about Jeremy: he comes off as mean and horrible towards everyone except for certain people. He is a father of 3 but he doesn't address them as his children, publicly because he never wanted to be a father with a woman he doesn't love or like. He was forced into a marriage by his father and his slut of a step mother. Jeremy has a personality disorder which makes it hard for him to find friends. He sees William as his best friend and always calls William by his middle name, 'Vincent'.  

Started: 21st September 2021.

Finished: 22nd September 2021

You walked into Fredbear Family Diner. You were the new member of Fazbear Entertainment. When you got inside, you met with the members.

"So you're the new employee?" asked a brown haired man, who wasn't looking at you and was reading the newspaper that was in his hands while his feet were resting on the table. He has light brown hair with a light red highlight in his hair. His brown eyes moved as he read through the paper from behind his red glasses. He wore a red version of the blue Fazbear Entertainment suit, a red security guard hat and red gloves. He had a golden badge on his shirt. 'S. Cawthon' was engraved within the badge. 

"Um... Y-Yeah I am. M-My name is Y/n." you smiled, cursing in your head for your shyness. An orange haired guy smiled as his eyes lit up.

"Nice to meet you, Y/n! I'm Fritz Smith." smiled the orange hair guy. Fritz has bright orange hair with a light blue highlight in his hair. His emerald green eyes shined as he introduced himself. He wore the same blue uniform as you did with a blue hat and blue gloves. He had a golden badge on his shirt. 'F. Smith' was engraved within the badge.

The light blonde man chuckled as he set his cup down.

"Sorry about Fritz, he gets excited very easily. Anyway, lovely to meet you, Y/n. My name is Michael Schmidt but you can call me Mike like everyone else does." smiled the light blonde man. He has light blonde hair with a light blue highlight in his hair. His green eyes shined with happiness. He also wore the blue uniform, so red man must be a special cause. He has a golden badge on his shirt. 'M. Schmidt' was engraved within the badge.

You smiled and looked at 'S. Cawthon'. 

"So what's your name?" you asked.

"Scott Cawthon." Said man simply said. You nodded.

"A-Anyway, what am I suppose to do?" you asked.

"Well since it's your first day, you'll be given a simple task of knowing everyone and how things works and you'll be doing this for the first week before doing any proper tasks." replied Scott. Fritz nodded.

"Mr Afton likes to give new recruits an easy time on their first week, otherwise they'll be overwhelmed." said Fritz. You nodded.

"He's the one with the black hair and a pirate eyepatch, right?" You asked.

"That's him." said Mike. 

"He seems a little.... I dunno, out of it when I had a meeting with him." You stated. Mike frowned and leaned back in his chair.

"That's not a surprise, he just divorced his wife and is looking after his 3 children. 1 teenager and 2 children. It takes a lot out of someone." Mike said.