I blew out a breath and rolled my eyes, "Can you not tell anyone."

"About?"

"This," I said flatly.

"That you're lying?"

"Yes and I mean it."

"I don't know what your reason is for doing this but lying isn't the way out of it."

"It's complicated. Trust me, I don't want to do this but I have to. It's the only way."

The doctor raised a curious brow but didn't add on, "I can't stop you. It's you're choice but remember this, everything has consequences. The outcome is either good or bad, let's just hope yours is good."

I hope so too, I thought. I swallowed hard and looked away, "Can you just keep this between us."

The doctor sighed, "If that is what you want then yes."

"Thank you."

****

Theo's POV

"Go visit him," Jamie insisted.

Shaking my head I buried my face in my pillow. "I can't," I said, my voice muffling.

"Why not," he said flatly.

"Jamie I just can't!"

"Yes you can! What are you afraid of?"

I pulled my face away from the pillow and sat up, looking straight at him. "You know why," I said dryly, "he doesn't remember me. What am I suppose to do?"

"Make him remember Theo."

"How? He thinks he's straight! How am I going to make him remember that I'm his fiancé and that he's gay! It's impossible."

"Nothing is impossible."

I rolled my eyes, "Can pigs fly? No, so fuck off Jamie."

"Theo!" Jamie shouted, "what happened to my best friend?"

"He's broken Jamie! His heart is fucking broken, crumbled into a pile of shit!" I shouted back, tears starting to from around my eyes once again.

I hated feeling like this. Never in my life have I cried so much over anything.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Patting my back he pulled me into a hug. My arms quickly wrapped around him and he stroked my hair.

"Theo," he breathed out, "it doesn't hurt to try."

"No it doesn't but it will hurt if he never gets his memories back."

"He will get it back, I promise."

Shaking my head I replied, "Easy for you to say."

Jamie sighed a long sigh, "We're planning a small get together for when Fabes gets out of the hospital. You should come. You have to come."

"We'll see," I mumbled.

"Alright well get some sleep. You look like shit."

"And we're back to the same asshole."

He chuckled and rolled his eyes, "Just come okay?"

I sighed and nodded, "Okay."

It was the day, the day of the little get together. I was excited yet nervous to see Fabian. Happy that he was okay yet sad that I wasn't there to take care of him. The nerves of seeing him made me sick to my stomach. What if he doesn't want to see me? He called me a stranger, he didn't know me. He didn't even take a second chance to try and remember me. My eyes glistened from wanting to cry but I kept my composure. Later I will do it but not now, I have to stay strong for Fabian even if he doesn't even acknowledge it.