turns out, he met a girl while he was away, the girl was there to support her brother which made the national hockey level too.

she and sungchan immediately hit it off, the girl has convinced her parents to move to the nearby city. they went on dates, which you assumed was way more fun than the dates you've had with him. because if it was, it was good enough for him to forget all about you.

the sweet dates, intimate skating with eachother, romantic nights, sneaking out, the plans both of you've made for the future, the kisses, the love, the puppy barks — nothing, it was nothing to both of them now.

well, more on sungchan. m/n still has the pictures, the messages, and all the memories he shared with sungchan. he still went to the places where he and sungchan went on dates together.

a small tear on his eye form whenever he gets reminded of how sweet their love was, of how sungchan made him feel.
but now, sungchan was cold.

cold as ice.

three months later, you've successfully been slowly moving on with the help of yangyang, donghyuck and chenle.

you had quit figure skating during those three months, you just couldn't handle all the memories that keep coming back everytime you put on those blades.

now, you just come to the rink whenever you want to see donghyuck and yangyang play, they sometimes invite you to the rink to play with them, which you'll accept.

but you can't keep your eyes off them.
sungchan's new girlfriend had transferred into the school, and is now always hanging out in the bleachers. just like you did before, but you were on ice with him.

yangyang and donghyuck would sometimes give them dirty looks, but you just reassure them with a small wave and smile, and that brings you to the present.

*third person pov brought to you by my cat laying on my chest as i write send help please.*

m/n was currently on the bleachers as yangyang and dongyuck was training on ice.
he was currently texting chenle who was getting m/n's and his starbucks orders.

he heard small footsteps as he looked up, he saw sungchan's new girlfriend infront of him.
"may i.. help you?" m/n said as politely as possible.

"no offense, but why are you here?–" those words made m/n's blood boil. "–like i think, you're here out of spite of me stealing your boyfriend." the girl said softly, as to be civil.

"um, no miss. i'm here because i wanted to wait for my friends donghyuck and yangyang to finish training so that we can leave this—" he thought about her words for a minute, very passive aggressive.
"—hellhole of a place, and here i thought that the ice rink was supposed to be the escape from the shitstain building called school, but it seems like i haven't really escaped yet.." m/n said in a calm way to tick off the female, indirectly calling her a shitstain, which she understood.

"listen here, all dump no truck, how much do you bet that you're just a jealous bitch, that isn't even over his ex after three months, just admit that you're mad at me for stealing him, spiteful witch. and please stop crying at nights, it only brings you pain." she said the last part with fake sympathy.

m/n picked up the skating shoes, pointing the blade at her and standing up.
"i'll show you pain—" he quickly got pulled back down by his friends as sungchan pulled away his girlfriend.

"woah, woah, i won't allow my friend to start a murder spree without me." donghyuck half-jokingly said as he pulled m/n back.

"listen here, sweaty hag. he might've replaced me with you, and i'm okay with that, you know why? 'cause i'm waaay too out of his league, he can't handle me. that's why he settled for someone who's– i don't know– fifty-six stories down?"
m/n spat, venom lacing his words.

"that's why, instead of being proud of yourself for stealing my man. be ashamed, because he settled for less."

wahahahahahsha anyways
i kind of reflected myself on m/n
i swear a lot, so i hope no one minds. if you do, feel free to leave a msg or something so that i can try to minimalize my swearing<3