Episode 1 - Reborn

Start bij het begin

"Wait didn't they say, both of them died because of something the Tokyo Manji Gang did?" asks Chifuyu and everyone realized something.

"So it's our fault that Takemichtys girlfriend dies" stated Draken, trying to hide his frustration.

Everyone who is part of the gang just stared at the ground with the same thought.

How were they supposed to look Takemitchy in the eyes?

'It seems like the girlfriend I had during middle school, Tachibana Hinata has died.'

"Girlfriend during middle school...?"

"That means the boy watching the TV was Takemichi!" yells Atsushi. The rest stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

A weird woman knocks on a door and yells loudly. "How many times I gotta tell you before you get it through your thick skull!!? Your TV is too fucking loud!"

"No need to yell like that" says Emma annoyed

Takemichi opens the door.
"I'm sorry"
"Jeez, kids nowadays!!"

Everyone just rolled their eyes.

He is now working in a supermarket and a woman talks to him

"How many times are you going yo make me say the same thing? Hanagaki Takemichi ku~n."

"Uh.."

"When a DVD gets returned, immediately put it back on display. How many times have I said it?"

"I'm sorr-"

"Yes! All you do is apologize!"

"Geez...be glad that he apologized instead of being upset about it." said Yuzuha annoyed while playing with her hair.

"Poor him, only getting yelled at" says Baji while smirking and Chifuyu looks at him annoyed "I hear your amusement."

"Oh man... I had intended to do it.."

"If you had planned to, please do it before someone has to tell you. Lately things have been different. We'be gotten some complaints about the DVDS being put back. Please do it properly before we get any more complaints."