Some TR character reviews +info

Just to let y'all know I'm alive✌🏼
Also I'm working on the new chapter. I just have a lot of school stuff going on but I won't drop this work, don't worry!

Big manga spoiler

Hinata
Okay so, I actually like her. I love how she is one of the characters in TR that support Takemichi (You can see this in the manga very well. For example chapter 235). She is a good girlfriend, she really is. And in general she made me start loving her when she slapt Mikey across the face without hesitating xD

Chifuyu
Ah, he is one of my favorites. I do have to say that I do not approve of what he said in one of the recent chapters but I understand that he was grieving. People often forget that all of them are still children, even Chifuyu. Besides Draken said the same thing once to Mikey (Where it wasn't Mikeys fault either). Grieve makes us say things we don't mean. That doesn't mean it's okay, I still am a little mad him for it because he knows how much Takemichi is going through. Otherwise I adore him and he stole my heart. He was my best boy for a long time and maybe still is (I actually cannot decide anymore). He was/is a very good comrade and deserves better as well.

Besides did you see his super cool haircut?!

Yeah I love him <3

Draken
Man...

He was like- so heroic throughout the whole series?! He was SO cool. The coolest character in TR if you ask me and also one of my favorites. I loved how he was cold and badass but still wise. His speeches were literally the definition of inspiration. They always made me so emotional.

He was such a good comrade and friend. Also his story with Emma broke me :')

I do not accept that I won't see him again. No thanks.

Emma
At the beginning I liked her but that was it. Throughout the series I began to really love her and the manga did it for me then. She is such a good sister and I love her so much. The manga broke me and I swear I will commit arson if Draken and Emma aren't happy together in heaven now.

Mitsuya
My dude. I don't think I have to say anything else.

Kazutora
He is really...well complex. I never hated him but I was and still am mad about what he did. Especially the "It's Mikey's fault" when literally Mikey just existed made me want to throw the TV against my wall so many times. But when he was forgiven and started to cry, I wanted to actually give him a hug. Nothing makes his actions okay but he is a very complicated character and I couldn't and still can't hate him. Besides, Kazutora in the manga was pretty cool ngl.

Baji
Another man who made me speechless. At the beginning I was like "Yeah he is cool" but that was it (like almost everyone from TR, help). Then this one arc came (we all know what I'm talking about) and I immediately started to love him. He reminds me a little to Draken with his "heroic" actions and his death literally killed me. His relationship with Chifuyu made me emotional and Baji and Kazutora were also an emotional topic for me. Baji seems like a jerk in the beginning but he is actually an amazing character who cares deeply about his comrades.

Naoto
He is just like Hina there for Takemichi. But just like Hina only sometimes and then it's just "Save my sister" (at some point I didn't approve of it but it's understandable). I do love him though. His friendship with Takemichi (especially in the manga) is so beautiful as well. Also I love how passionate he is about saving his sister. He is a great brother <3

And super cool.

Mikey
Ah Mikey...he is...well...even more complicated then Kazutora. His actions at some point in the anime and especially in the manga are really messed up. His "dark impulsivity" makes him do things I do not approve of and they are definitely not okay. How he threats Takemichi even tho he just tries to help him or in some timelines how he threats his friends makes me very mad sometimes.