Episode 3.3 - Resolve

The audience were talking to each other before they hear the strange voice once again.

"Hello. I want to add someone before we continue watching."

"What do you mean we? You aren't even here!"

"...not the point Yamagishi!" whispered Takuya to his friend

"No I kinda agree with this brat." stated Yuzuha calmly

"Who are you calling brat?!"

Yuzuha continued, completely ignoring him. "We are here since a bit but we still don't know who you are and why you are doing this."

"Yes. It's a little unsettling to trust a stranger we don't know."

"Yeah and what's with the time outside?"

"And don't you have anything better to do?"

"I actually don't have anything better to do and I do this for entertainment."

"Are we a comedy show or something?!" shouted Baji with a raised fist

"I wish.." was muttered quietly

"Huh?!"

"Nothing. Anyway, the time outside is stopped as long as you are here so do not worry about that. Also there will be breaks after a few chapters. If you didn't notice it before, there is also a room with food and drink supplies and a bathroom." explained the voice calmly

"....I actually never noticed this."

"Well, I did. You are just dumb." replied Atsushi to Makoto who was offended

"Can you stop insulting me?!"

"Nope."

"A n y w a y. I am too lazy to explain who or what I am. It's way too complicated so just see me as a superhero or something."

"But-"

"No buts. Now back to the point. I am going to bring someone here and then you continue watching." said the stranger who then stopped talking

"Seems like they are gone again.." muttered Hina and Emma nodded

"Who will it be?" asked Hakkai and Yuzuha sighed. "We obviously don't know."

Then, someone fell to the floor. Hard.

"Ugh!" exclaimed a males voice before standing up and holding his head. The people there heard this voice before...

The man looked around, confused. "What? Who- where- what?"

"Welcome to the club buddy." stated Mikey relaxed.

"Wait...Naoto?!"

The man stopped whatever he was doing and widened his eyes before turning slowly to the females voice. Hina stood there, a hand over her chest while examining him in wonder.

"Hinata..."

"Oh it's future Tachibanas brother right?" asked Baji and Chifuyu nodded "Seems to be."

The man, Naoto, ran towards his sister as fast as he could before hugging her tiny figure as tight as he could. "Sister..."

Hina hugged tightly back, clearly emotional. "Yes I am here Naoto. My little brother who is older than me at the moment."

Naoto laughed lightly at this before holding her tighter, if that was even possible.

After a while, he calmed down and looked around. And they introduced each other. After the introduction round Naoto seemed to be confused.

"Am I dead or something?"