Chapter 5

I ran down stairs when I heard the beep of a car horn. I grabbed my purse and quickly checked myself in a mirror once more before running out the door. When j got into the car luke was staring at me with wide eyes, i giggled at the thought of Luke gawking over the way I looked. he quickly snapped out of it still not saying a single word to me. I didn't mind the silence, it was soothing and relaxing. I turned on the radio and stared out the window listening to the lyrics while in deep thought.
I wonder when Luke is going to say something to me, or if he's going to say anything at all?
Maybe something happend and he has a lot on his mind?
What if he thought I looked bad tonight and just doesn't want to...
"MACKENZIE!"
"Ha what, what's wrong?" I said jumping from my seat. he scared me I guess I was in really deep thought.
"Gosh I thought you were deaf or something when i was screaming your name and you didn't even seem to hear me!"
"Sorry I was...."
"You were in deep thought yea I know I kinda figured."
"Yea.."
"Is there something wrong?" He said turning his head towards me looking me in the eyes. his eyes full of concern, the blue so strong and deep it gave me the chills.
"Are you ok you seem to be a little out of it tonight?" He said snapping me back to reality.
"Yea I'm just really excited for tonight!" I said putting on my best smile I could.
"Me to. especially sense I get to see a bunch of hot girls dressed in practically nothing!" He said smirking at me.
"Your gross!" I said playfully slapping his shoulder.
When we got there I could here the bass blasting from the parking lot, it got me all pumped to go in. the bouncer didn't even ask for any ID so we just headed right in with ease. I went out on the dance floor while Luke whent and got us drinks. I noticed a couple of girls that I knew from school so I went over to them and started dancing with them. I felt his big muscular hand grab my shoulder. I turned around and grabbed the drink out of his hand and started dancing again.
About 3 more beers and 4 shots later I was wasted. I could feel myself sweating like crazy but I didn't care I was having the time of my life! some guys would come up to me and start grinding on me and I didn't push them away. I saw Luke smiling and dancing he looked at me and winked. I just laughed and turned around to look at the guy grinding on me. he was gorgeous! He had short brown hair that was spiked at the top. his eyes were a beautiful deep brown that just melted your soul. he had to be around 6ft tall (I'm only 5'6). I smiled at him and he smiled back. his teeth perfectly straight and whiter than fresh snow. we stared at each other still dancing. after 20 minutes of dancing without saying a word to each other he whispered I'll be back, about 5 min later he can back with more to drink. we danced for what seemed like hours till finally he yelled into my ear over the loud music
"I have to go!"
Then I felt something being stuffed down my shirt. when I looked down it was a peice of paper. I looked up to ask him what it was but he was gone, vanished, disappointed i grabbed the note and went over to the bar. i unfolded the note to find a message and a phone number.
Tonight was great hope I can see you again. call me
570-294-3457
I smiled down at the note I had in my hand, I was definitely going to call him.
Then I felt a pounding sensation in my head. I decided to go get Luke hoping he wasn't to drunk and he could still drive me home without getting us both killed. Luckily when I went over to him he wasn't holding alcohol it was just soda. I told him we had to go so he said by to his new friends and we headed out the door. when we got in the car he looked at me and smirked.
"What?" I asked
"Who was that guy that you seemed to be all up in?" He gave me a smirk knowing I knew what he meant.
"Oh no one just some guy that I met and hit it of with."
"Well are you going to call him?" He said pointing to the note on my lap. I blushed and nodded my head.
"Yea I might."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N hey guys so I'm sorry for not updating in like 3 months lol oops. anyway so yea sorry this chapter was kinda pointless but i promise I think you will enjoy the next! So please keep reading and vote and comment and oh THANK YOU for over 200 reads that's like really amazing for me so yea id like to get at least to 300 so tell your freinds your neighbors your dogs whoever tell them to please read! Ok that's all I've got for now so yea see you next chapter
Xoxo-chipster573