Chapter Two

"Gojo-san do you want to meet my team?"

I stopped on my tracks. Were currently on vacant time because our teacher had an accident on their house.

The whole two hours will be vacant because after this subject is our break time. I look at Yu-chan's face, he looks so cute yet cool. His highlight locks is noticeable. I don't even have friends here, just him so i think it's not gonna be bad?

"Sure Yu-chan." I beamed in which he blushed.

"Heheheh, can't wait to brag Gojo-san to Tanaka-san." His grin where visible from right to left ear. He looked like he was planning something evil but she doesnt mind.

I would even commit crime with this cutie and i wouldn't regret it

I thought.

We both stand from our sit, grabbing both of our bento before going to the gym.

Nishinoya discussed earlier that they were playing volleyball and they promised that in spring competition, they will go to nationals. I love how dedicated he is in volleyball.

It was visible from the bruises and marks left on both of his wrist that he was training so hard.

"Let's go Gojo-san!" He grabbed my hand as we run outside the classroom ignoring the stares we both receive from our classmates.

I'm laughing while he's dragging me because Yu-chan looks like a kid who wants her mom to buy him an ice cream.

He's freakin' adorable.

We arrived at the gym, while he's still panthing the gym opened. It was opened by a hot blond dad—

By a man who looks like on his mid twenties. Not exactly far from my age. His eyes widened in fraction when he saw us both. His eyes were eager to ask question but he kept his mouth shut and widened the door space.

"Coach! This is Gojo-san my classmate! She's beautiful right?!" The boy exclaimed excitedly in which the coach have no other choice but to agree.

I wonder why his face and ears were red? Is he sick?

"Hi! My name is Gojo Satoru." He bowed his head slightly before proceeding inside the gym on which the eyes of the crows fixated at her figure, completely disregarding Nishinoya who came with her.

" He bowed his head slightly before proceeding inside the gym on which the eyes of the crows fixated at her figure, completely disregarding Nishinoya who came with her

On the other hand, at the crow's bench they were all stunned seeing how tall she is.

"S-so tall..." Yamaguchi whispered as he glanced at a certain beanpole who return his gaze towards the net while drinking water from his jug.