AtsuYachi :pt1:

A DATE WITH MIYA ATSUMU

COFFEE SHOP

Atsumu sitting peacefully on the corner inside of the coffee shop waiting patiently for someone to come meeting him. He didn't even care about other peoples around him and just focusing on his smartphone, scrolling and even bickering with his twin on his Instagram comment section about this one joke that's not even make sense in general. His eyebrows twitched when he gets annoyed by Osamu's reply and ignored it when suddenly someone comes in, disrupting his attention from drinking his coffee. Just with that someone appeared infront of him, could change his mood quickly and you could see a big smile plastered on his face immediately.

That person greet him with their cheerfull behaviour that resulted with Atsumu being happy. That person take a sit infront of him and ordered latte before turning their attention to the flipping happy Atsumu and ask

"What happen before I come greet you? I could see your annoyed face from the entrance you know"
"Its nothing, just that stupid Samu's behaviour that keeps annoys me just because of a stupid lame joke on the Instagram. But don't worry I'm fine thank you"
After he said that, he flashed a sweet smile to the person which resulting a cute laugh started to echoed  in Atsumu's ear which he gladly hear all day long.

"You're cute you know, I love your cuteness. Keep laughing so my ear would be bless this whole day"
He smirk when he saw a cute blushed form on the cheeks of that person and keep teasing

"Even your blushing face is cute. I am so lucky Toka-chan to have you as my beautiful girl that would stay by my side just like a cute little queen you are"
"Stop with the teasing please, you embarrased me hmmph"
"Hahahahaha why not cause you're cute I couldn't stop, it would be my hobby for the rest of my life"

Atsumu chuckle at her when he still see the cute reaction still on her face resulting on her to hide her face with her phone and pretending to scroll the phone screen so she could avoid Atsumu's stare.
As you know, the person is definitely a girl just by the way Atsumu address her as Toka-chan. She is actually Miya Atsumu's girlfriend. They have been dating for about two years now. She is actually his teammate Hinata Shoyo's best friend during highschool day which also their volleyball club manager in highschool and her name is Yachi Hitoka.

"Atsu-kun..."
"Yes, what can I help you with?"
"Why you wouldn't change your hair color back to original or maybe other colors?"
"Ahahaha why cutie, I just like how it is. Don't feel like changing the colors yet. Why tho, you want me to change it?"
"No not like that, but just curious because you have been using the colors since your highschool days. It such a long time ago and I just wondering why did you still stay with it. That's all for sure, nothing else"
"I see, but to be honest I like it just to stay this way, It seems like I just like blonde head"

When he say that part a smirk form beautifully on his lip and motion to Yachi's head  much to her confusion before realising what he meant by that.

"You're teasing me again are you?"
She playfully punch Atsumu's arm and he just laughed at her for that.
He suddenly getting up and went to the counter to pay the bills and Yachi only shaking her head left and right because she really know that Atsumu will never let her pay even just for once.
He comes back to their seat and smile at Yachi while drinks the last bit of his coffee and put the cup aside.

"I'm already done, lets go for a tour shall we. We shouldn't waste our time just by staying at this coffee shop"
"Ahahahah okay lets go then"

After they got out Yachi ask him a question,

"So where are we going? Oh you decide it, I will follow your wish this time"
"Are you sure you don't want to take part choosing the place?"
"Yeah I'm sure, go on choose. I let you choose this time because all this time its always me who choose the place we go for our date"
"Nah that's because I don't want you to get disappointed with what I choose for us. Who knows it will be a bad place for both of us to go"
"No that's not true, I trust you and I will appreciate your effort okay. Whatever place that you chose I will go there with you"

Atsumu think for awhile and talk
"Hmmmm... If that what you say, okay then. I'll take you to this place that I know now"
"Where could it be? Can I know?"
"Of course not. Ahahahahha... It's a secret until we arrive okay"
"Okay okay a secret huh"

Yachi just follow what he said and agree to Atsumu's choice with out any other second thoughts.
As Yachi agreed, Atsumu start to motion for her to walk and just follow him while he holds her hands to where that only he knows.

TO BE CONTINUED.... [part 2]