Anything for my love ❣️

Hey guys hope you all are fine 😊❤️

Let me tell you that.... Most of the stories la Reba john ah past life ah poduranga i don't why but most of them will make her like she is past love who died.....

Let me tell you a secret in my story no one is died in past...... And Reba john is like a sister to Ak .... He didn't love her 💜

Recap : shivu got a call and she left pugazh and pavi..... Ram and sunitha made plan to destroy Ak

Ak was checking works for new project he was over working at office no one is there......

Here pavi and pugazh was thinking how they will show true colours of Sunitha.... How they are going to collect evidence against her .......

Shivu went to meet the person.... Who called her ..... That person shared a location of a house.... Shivu reached at the house.....

Shivu Went in she saw a police officer sitting along the person who called her...

Rishi ....(yeah rishi called shivu to meet him for important work.... and don't say anyone that )

Rishi : va ma shivu.... Vaa unakaga than wait pannitu erukom ....

Shivu : hello sir....

Rishi : shivu ma sir lam venam un office aalunga munna apdi kupta pothum

Shivu : huh .... Okkk annea .... Sir... Ena achi annea police....

Riahi : oh.... Itha let me introduce.....this is Arjun ACP..... He is My friend.... Tambi mari

(Well yarum intha twist ethir pakala nu nenaikurean )

Shivu : hello sir ....

Arju : hello sister sir lam venam arjun nu kupdunga or brother nu sollunga no problems...

Shivu : Annea important work nu kuptinga....

Rishi : Oh wait.... Avangalum varatum..

Soon Dhivya Along her sister nithya came to the place

Rishi : well meet her..... She is Nithya..... A well known designer.... And a model....as well as sister of Dhivya....and nithu this is shivangi....