"But I'm thirsty, Lady Vonika." (S/N) whined. Vonika stared at her. She's childish... well, she never really grew up even though her body did.

"Don't worry, (S/N). Once Warren returns, we'll go to your new home." Vonika reassured, "And please, stop calling me Lady Vonika. I'm not royalty." She added.

"You can call me Lady Valerie anytime, (S/N)." Valerie said, inching closer at the girl.

"Sorry, Sir. I didn't know you would like to be called a lady." (S/N) teased, laughing afterward after seeing Valerie's reaction.

"Why, you little-!" Valerie growled.

"Vonika, the coast is clear! Let's go!" Warren shouted, waving to the three in his cart.

- Vonika stood up with the help of Valerie, and the three slowly walked to the cart before getting on it. Warren checked to see if everyone was comfortable before starting their trek back -

"We used to have one of these! Big brother would always take me whenever he was going to sell the crops to the village." (S/N) said, looking around the cart.

- Her eyes dropped onto the ruined village. Memory started to rush in, her dead mother, father, and... her -

"W-Why am I here? I-I got stabbed!?" She said, suddenly sounding mature. Vonika saw the Gluttony symbol on her hand started fading.

'It drained my power that quick!? This entity is hard to hold back.' Vonika thought. She moved (S/N)'s eyes away from the dilapidated houses.

"Don't think about that... How about you tell me some of your brother's embarrassing stories?" Vonika said. It brought (S/N) to her happy place, she started to recall memories.

"Give me one more potion, Valerie." Vonika whispered. Valerie grabbed another magic potion and gave it to Vonika. She drunk it and saw the Gluttony symbol going back to life.

"Oh! There's this one time where Big brother was taking too long in the bathroom, so my dad used his wind magic to blow out the candles. Big brother ran out of the bathroom naked and afraid." (S/N) told them, making Valerie laugh out loud.

"Your father knew magic?" Vonika asked, curious as to how her father conjured magic without a God's blessing.

"Yep, he had minimal wind magic. But the people said he was a prodigy, having skills like that without something about a God's help." (S/N) said before continuing to think of embarrassing situations his brother got into.

- (S/N) eventually got tired. Without the powers of the entity controlling her, she's still just a child. Using Vonika's lap, she laid down and soon was taken by exhaustion -

"Can you ready more magic potions." Vonika requested, not wanting to accidentally mess up. It may as well be their doom.

"So... why are you so thirsty for magic potions?" Valerie asked. She didn't get a proper explanation as to why she needs this much.

"I just went face to... tendril with the one controlling her and the one who used to control (Y/N). He can affect both their physical and mental properties." Vonika explained.

"That's why she was violent earlier and sweet right now. If I slip up, it will get control of her again, and I don't want that to happen." Vonika continued, explaining it properly.

"You better get those potions ready, Valerie. I'm too young to die." Warren joked, overhearing the conversation.

"How about I kill you now?" Valerie said, earning a laugh from Warren. She smiled and started taking out the mind potions for the travel back.