"Your bond might be untouchable for now, but you aren't!" Vonika said. She activated the Gluttony spell once more, weakening the entity.

"You might have hold of me now, but once your mind depletes, your blood will be spilled by yours truly." The entity threatened, returning back to the girl's body with her soul.

- Vonika almost collapsed from stress, but she forced herself to stand up. This is the repayment for all the kindness (Y/N) has done her -

"Wait. Wait. Kindness? That Son of a b*tch left me to survive on my own inside the dungeon! He made me go through harsh training! And he threatened me all the time!" Vonika argued.

"Vonika... just let the story continue, please. I haven't been continuing this for months! My readers probably think I'm dead by now." Author requested, pushing Vonika back to her universe before taping the break on the 4th wall.

"What? Do you think fixing this is cheap!? Just go back to reading." Author said, shutting the hole with duct tape.

- *Ehem*. Vonika's repayment for his kindness. (S/N) <Sister's Name> saw everything and how Vonika was truly there to help her -

"I-Is it true? Is my brother really alive?" (S/N) asked. Hope filling her heart as she longs to be reunited with the last family she has.

"Yes. But we can't take you to (Y/N) for now." Vonika answered. (Y/N) is still at was with Ares. If the battle should happen, his sister might slip out and kill Ares herself.

"Why?"

"Just... trust me, please." Vonika answered, smiling at the girl as they continued to walk back to the house.

- They arrived and saw Valerie and Warren waiting for her with worried looks. Vonika stepped closer with (S/N). The two notice them and adorned smiles -

"So you finally got her to believe we're not her enemies." Valerie commented, walking towards the two. (S/N) got scared at her height and hid behind Vonika.

"Shy, just like her brother." Valerie chuckled, remembering back then when (Y/N) would hide behind Benedict when someone tried to talk to him.

"You know my brother?" She asked with sparkling eyes.

"Yes. I'm your brother's girlfriend!" Valerie proudly declared. (S/N) narrowed her eyes at her.

"No you aren't! Big brother will never fall for someone like you!" She stated rather rudely.

"Harsh, just like her brother." Valerie gritted her teeth and faked a smile.

"Cut it off, you two." Vonika chuckled, "Warren, could you please get the cart. I don't think I can stand for a few more minutes." She requested.

- Warren left to fetch the cart as Vonika sat down on the stairs to the porch, taking a breather as she focused on her magic, not letting the entity go -

"Have this, Vonika." Valerie said, handing Vonika a magic potion. It can restore your mind.

"Thanks! Where did you get this?" She asked, chugging it down.

"My father, he can make all sorts of potions and stuff. We sometimes go around collecting herbs for his concoctions." Valerie asked. Vonika was impressed. She could maybe learn a thing or two from Valerie's father.

"Lady Vonika? Can I have some too?" (S/N) asked, pulling on Vonika's hand.

"Sorry, we can't since it might power up... you know." Vonika said. She actually doesn't know how these powers work.