I picked up the dress that Hinata got me and I slipped it on before grabbing my make up and hair supplies.

I placed a small amount of make up onto my face and then I styled my hair. I grabbed my phone and took one last look at myself in my mirror as my stomach began to feel weird "That's odd...." I whispered as I brushed it off.

I opened the door and walked out.

I began walking into the kitchen as I caught some of S/N and Mikey's conversation.

"I want her home by 10, no kissing, you'd better be on your best be-" I cut her off "S/N" I whined and her eyes widened slightly before she glared at Mikey "One more thing, don't even look at her!" She said and I crossed my arms "We're going to be late" I said and she smiled before walking over to me.

She placed a kiss on my forehead and I stuck my tongue out "Gross" I gagged and she rolled her eyes before flicking me in the forehead causing me to smile, she smiled right back at me.

"Come on Mikey" I said and he smiled at me "Pretty" he said and I looked away "Yeah yeah, let's just go" I said as he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the house.

I felt like I was missing something.

I just shrugged the feeling off and walked down to the school where the dance was being hosted.

"I heard that Emma was dragging Draken to the dance" I said and he laughed "Ken-Chin was so mad" he continued to laugh and I smiled "I think it'll be fun" I said and his stomach growled "I'm hu-" I cut him off "You're always hungry" I said and he shrugged "Is this place going to have any food?" He asked and I raised a brow "Uh maybe" I said as the school came into sight.

We walked into the gym entrance and loud music was instantly heard as everyone was either dancing or eating something.

"Food..." Mikey drifted as he began walking towards the stand but I pulled him over to a table that I had seen Draken sitting at.

"Ken-Chin!" Mikey said and Draken smiled "You both finally decided to show up" he said and I rubbed the back of my head "Mikey was being a pain" I said and Mikey flicked me in the forehead.

Mikey's stomach growled again "N/N I'm hun-" I cut him off by pulling him over to the food stand.

"Grab something" I said as I turned away from him to look for Hinata and Emma. I looked back to see a whole bunch of items stuffed in his hands causing my eyes to widen "You idiot! Other people want those things too" I seethed quietly and he shrugged "Well it's mine now" he said and I facepalmed as I pulled him over to the table and he placed all of the food down.

Draken laughed as Mikey began stuffing his face.

"He acts as though he never eats anything" I said and Draken continued laughing before looking around "Have you seen Emma?" He asked and I shrugged "I thought that you two came together" I said and he scoffed "We did but she went off with Hinata" he said and I laughed "You probably declined her offer to dance" I mused and he crossed his arms "I'm not going to dance" he said and I laughed even more.

I stood up causing Mikey to look at me with his cheeks stuffed "W...her....e y....ou g...oing....N/N?" He asked with his mouth full and I looked at him in disgust "Gross Mikey, don't talk with food in your mouth" I said as I turned and walked off.

No one's POV-

"Shit....." S/N mumbled as she lifted up Y/N's jacket and she sighed "I forgot to remind her" she said as she placed a hand over her face.

She looked out of the window to see that it had already started raining quite a bit. "Damn it" she mumbled as she picked up her phone and called the girl.