I place my finger on his lips. "Sh. I wanted it to be a surprise for you." I smile and he nods. "Well, the hell it was. Best Christmas gift ever." he whispers.

He puts me down and sits back on the couch, pointing to his lap. I smile and sit down on his lap, snuggling into his chest. "Next." I say and they all laugh. "What, you have another baby in you?" Stan jokes in my ear and I shake my head, laughing.

"No. Net yet." I whisper and his eyes widen. "Oh fuck don't tease me like that." he groans and distract himself by watching Alec giving Nell a present. It's a nice necklace.

"I have one for you too, but I don't know if you can use it now." he whispers, but looks confused. Then he stands up and walks out of the room, getting his present. I jump up and down on the couch, excitement taking me over.

********

It's been seventeen minutes since he went for getting his present.

I sigh and lean back on the couch. Alec is still waiting and looking at the door, but Nell is playing with her necklace.

And finally, he arrives. I look up and he's completely packed in gift wrap. "Here's your present." he smiles and I laugh so hard I fall off the couch. He quickly helps me up and looks a little bit worried. "Are you hurt?" he asks, his eyes searching mine.

"N-no!" I'm laughing so hard right now I can't even speak. He grins and shakes his head. "You can unpack it later." he whispers and I start giggling. He pulls me back on his lap and hugs me.

The evening is cozy and I love it. When we go home, Stan looks troubled. I decide to ask it in the car. "What's wrong? Are you... not ready for this?" I ask, insecure. His eyes widen and he immediately shakes his head.

"No! No, I'm completely ready for it. I just... I don't know a lot of things. I don't know how I can make it so comfortable as possible for you. I don't know if I should let you come to work so you don't get bored, or keep you safe and home." he explains and my heart melt for him.

I take his hand in mine and give a kiss on it. "You don't have to worry, Stan. You're gonna be the perfect boyfriend an dad-to-be. We'll figure it out." I smile and he nods. "I just... want to help you as much as I can. I want to do everything for you. I'll cook from now on, and do groceries and..."

"Stan, I can do all those things. Nell could do them too, so why not me? I promise you, everything will be okay." I tell him and he smiles at me. "I know you can, Queen. But don't push yourself."

We're back in our apartment and he picks me up to settle me on the couch. "I won't push myself. I can do this. Don't worry." I smile and he sighs, sitting next to me. He frowns and pulls me onto his lap.

"You're right. Of course you are." he smiles and snuggles his face in my neck. "Do you have any questions?" I ask and he nods. "Well, uh, can we still... Can I still fuck you?" he asks and I roll my eyes. "Of course you can. I'm not handicapped or something." I say and his eyes light up. "You will be soon enough though." he smirks.

I giggle and look up at him. His gaze is full of love and he all gives it to me.

"When can we see the gender?" he asks. "I guess in a month or two. I have to be four months pregnant for that." I giggle.

He looks around, seeming ashamed he didn't know this. I brush over his cheek.

"You're going to be a wonderful Dad. I'm proud of you." I say and he looks at me.

"Ugh, you're so fucking perfect I wanna eat myself." he says and I start laughing. "What kind of saying is that?" I laugh and he shrugs.

"It's true though." he tells me. "If course it is." I giggle. "Let's sleep. We can feed the baby tomorrow." he smirks and I roll my eyes.

We lay down in our bed and he hugs me. I rest my head on his chest. It's so different here in his arms. The world seems so far away. It's just us.

"Goodnight baby." he says. I frown and open my eyes, wondering why he calls me baby and not Queen. Then I feel him pressing a kiss on my belly.

I smile. He's cute. He smirks when he sees me watching him. "Ahw, you want a goodnight too?" he asks and I pout. "Yes please."

He gives me a kiss and rests his head back on my shoulder. I close my eyes and smile, feeling happy.

"Goodnight momma." he says and I start laughing again. "What? I thought it would be cute." he says and I let my hand go trough his hair.

"Queen is good enough." I smile and he shrugs. "Okay."

I close my eyes again and feel his legs moving.

"Goodnight Queen. I love you." he tries again and I smile. I give him a kiss. "I love you too."

*******

The fact I wrote this 10 chaps ago and didn't tell you. I feel bad.

It's cute.

Thoughts?

"GoOdNiGhT mOmmA"