F*ck the food

Naveah's POV

It was 2 days away from the full moon and Remus was getting more irritable by the day. Me and Sirius had to be careful around him so he doesn't snap at us. But he's also getting possessive of us both although he was more possessive of me.

I decided to get out of bed and take a shower. While I was in the shower I put my favourite  playlist on and washed my hair with my coco shampoo and conditioner. I also used strawberry body wash and a coco body scrub. Then I got out the shower.

I decided to just put sweatpants and a crop top on since I wasn't going anywhere, I was just going to be in my room watching movies all day.

I put the movie on, I had chosen to watch twilight (don't come for me)  and about ten minutes into the movie I heard a knock on my door, so I paused the movie.

"come in" I said loud enough for the person or people outside to hear.

"Can we join you puppy?" Sirius had asked, strutting into the room with Remus following. (Don't tell him I thought that)

"Sure, I didn't have much of a choice anyway, did I?" I asked slightly exhasperated, all I wanted was to be left alone. (your more than welcome to finish the song reference off in the comments lmao)

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

It had got to the scene where Bella was at the ballet studio, so I decided to get something to eat cause I didn't particularly like that scene and I was hungry.

"Hey daddy" I had said to Regulus, my dad that I was slightly closer too.

"Hey little star, I hope Sirius and Remus aren't bothering you?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Nah, I just got hungry" I said Laughing slightly. Then Harry walked in.

"What, Hungry for their dicks" Harry said with the biggest smirk on his face. I was as read as a tomato.

"Your not denying it" Draco whispered in my ear. 

"Where the fuck did you come from?!?" I yelled confused and shocked.

"The living room idiot" Tom who had decided to say with a deadpan look on his face, like what the hell next I know a Weasley will pop out from the fire place or something.

"I'm just gonna go back upstairs, fuck the food." I said pissed off.

I walked back to my room and as soon as I walked in Sirius stared at me shocked I think?

"What did I say about swearing near the full moon while I can hear you baby?" Remus said striding towards me, seemingly mad.

"Not to" I said grumpily.

"And what did you do?" Remus said in my face, and grabbing my hips.

Slight smut warning(kinda)

"I swore when you could hear and you specifically told me not to" I said with a smirk realising what he would do.

"On the bed babygirl" Remus said to me smirking.

"Oh come on moony, give me a break it was one time" I said to him and he just smirked even more, to be fair I only thought he would smack my arse.

"No babygirl, on the bed" He said.

"Nope" I said and walked out the room and went to talk to my dad.

A/N thanks for reading, hope you all have a great day, night or evening.
Make sure you eat and drink something.