Adorable grins

Naveah's POV

I had woke up sooner than I expected to because the food Remus was cooking smelt amazing. I carefully moved Sirius off of me so I could get up and once I had I started going downstairs and grabbed my hoodie on the way.

"Hey" I said to Remus hugging him from behind.

"Hi, feel better after your nap?" Remus asked me with and adorable grin on his face hugging me back.

"Yeah thanks, what you cooking?"I asked my curiosity peaking and then blushed while Remus was still giving me an adorable grin.

"I've made enchiladas and tacos with salad and tortilla chips" He said with an exited proud smile.

I then went to go set the table. After I set the table I went upstairs to wake Sirius up.

I got upstairs and walked into my room and I was met with the cutest sight ever, Sirius in his joggers (sweatpants) and a baggy t-shirt still asleep cuddled up to my giant teddy bear(my parents won't let the boys sleep in my room so they spray their cologne to help me sleep). I felt bad for having to wake him up.

"Sirius, love it's time to wake up, lunch is done" I said to him but he just grumbled so I started to kiss all over his face. He then woke up and gave me an adorable sleepy grin and I pecked him on the lips.

"C'mon love, let's get some food" I told him while dragging him out of bed, out the room and downstairs into the dining room.

We then all sat down and had our lunch.

WORDS:261

Sorry it's a short chapter loves, I couldn't think of anything else for this chapter, ideas welcome as well as appreciated, constructive criticism is also appreciated. Also please vote and comment as it motivates me more (a lot of updates are proof of this.) Thank you for reading loves