"Come on. This way." He led her to a restaurant and asked for a private setting. The waiter led them to a room where there was a table in the middle and soft music playing in the corner. The waiter went away after showing them the room and Severus led her to the table and pulled the chair out for her. He went to the other side and took a seat for himself. 

"You just have to say the name like in the Yule Ball and the food will appear." He said to her and she looked at the menu but she didn't find anything that she ate before and looked at him who was already looking at her. 

"I don't know what to order. I don't know any of them." She said.

"That's not a problem. You will know everything soon." He said to her reassuringly before ordering for both of them. As he said, the food appeared in front of them as soon as he said that. He ordered a red wine for himself while she asked for any juice. She looked at the dish sitting in front of her and hesitated. But, Severus won't order anything if it doesn't taste good, she thought to herself before taking a bite and almost moaned at the taste. 

"Do you like it?" He asked and she nodded. 

"It's so tasty." She said to him.

"I'm glad." He said to her eating his own food. They didn't say anything as they ate in silence, but the silence was comfortable as the music was playing. He suddenly remembered something that he forgot to tell her. 

"I might've forgot to tell you before, but Narcissa decided Draco's wedding date this morning. I guess, she forgot too." He said and she nodded. 

"She didn't tell me. When is it?" She asked him. 

"July 22nd. She said she needs time to arrange everything perfectly for his son. It seems Astoria doesn't have any problem with Narcissa doing everything as she can understand Narcissa is excited about her only son's wedding." Severus said amused. "She is acting like a kid who got to decorate Christmas tree."

"You can't blame her. She loves her son." Rhea said to him and he nodded. 

"I'm not saying she shouldn't be so excited. I just never saw her this excited before." Severus said to her. "I can imagine your dad, if he was alive would've been the same." 

"My dad?" She asked him surprised. 

"I saw him a couple of times after you were born. He was the most happiest person in this world. It's like, he can't think of anything when it came to you. Always the best. He would've spoiled you rotten. More than Draco ever was. More than your dad himself was. Your mother would've tried to intervene but when it came to you, he won't listen to anyone." Severus said to her. 

"Remus said the same thing yesterday. I wish he was there for me yesterday." She said blinking her eyes to stop the tears. 

"He must be watching over you and cursing me in every language he knows. He is going to be ready with every spell he knows to use on me when I go to him." Severus said and she chuckled. 

"Sirius too." She said and he nodded shuddering lightly.

"Well, it's not in the near future though." He said and she smiled. 

"Yeah." She nodded her head.

"What subjects are you going to take this year?" He asked.

"I don't know. It depends on my OWLs. I don't know if I will get O in potions. So no potions, I guess." She said looking down at her plate.

"You need an E to get into potions." He said to her.

"But, you said you will only take people with an O." She looked at him confused.

"I shouldn't be telling this to you, but I'm no longer the potions master at Hogwarts." He told her.

"What?" Her eyes widened. "What do you mean by that?"

"I'm given another position." He said and she looked confused before realisation dawned on her.

"Dumbledore gave you the DADA position?" She asked.

"Not as bad as I thought." He smirked at her and she rolled her eyes at him.

"So, who will be the new potions master then?" She asked him.

"Horace Slughorn." He said. "He used to be my professor but he retired as I finished. Dumbledore wants to bring him out of Retirement for some reason. He asked if I will let you go with him to talk to Slughorn as he liked your mum when she was his student, so he will listen to you as you are her daughter."

"Do I have to go?" Rhea asked and Severus shook his head.

"I said him that you won't be coming. It's not your responsibility to find teachers." Severus said and she nodded relieved.

"So, is Slughorn nice teacher?" She asked him after a few moments.

"He is biased. Not like me though. He is biased towards a few students who are rich, has a great name in the Wizarding world, popular or famous. He had this club called slug club. He invites all his prized students there." Severus said.

"So, he will invite me too." Rhea said poking at her food with the fork.

"It is not compulsory to attend his slug clubs. You can make any excuse." Severus said and she nodded her head.

"Dumbledore asked me something else too when I met him." Severus said and she looked at him from her plate giving him her whole attention.

"What did he ask?" She asked him.

"He asked if I would let you go to your relatives house as you must love them so much and miss them as they are your family and the blood wards will collapse of you don't go back there putting them in danger from the death eaters and the dark lord. Also, you need the protection of blood wards till your seventeenth birthday, so I should think about your safety and not myself and I shouldn't try to control you like a puppet and let you do whatever you want." Severus said and waited for her reaction.

"They ate not my family." She said angry but determined. "If I can, I would never step into that house ever again. I hate them and they hate me. Even if I'm safe from the dark lord there. I won't be safe from them. They were so happy that I was leaving forever and won't be coming back. They won't like it if I go back now."

"I told him the same thing. You didn't want to go there and they don't want you there." Severus said and she looked relieved again. Dumbledore knows nothing about her and her so called family. He think they love her but they hate her and would only treat her worse if she goes back. Also, she is safe from the dark lord. There was no need to be worried that he will do something to her or a death eater would do something. The dark lord himself said that he won't do anything and she didn't want anything else. She was free of this war. It was selfish of her but she is tired of fighting in the stupid war which was not hers to being with.

"Thank you for saying that to him." She said and he shook his head.

"You don't have to thank me. I promised I won't let anything happen to you and protect you and I'm just doing that." He said and she smiled at him. When was the last time someone protected her? They finished eating and Severus paid the bill. She can't protest though as she didn't have any money with her at the moment. They went out of the restaurant and there it was again. She felt like someone was watching her and looked around but everyone were doing their own work.

"What's wrong?" Severus asked seeing conflicted expression.

"I feel like someone's watching me again." She said and he wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her close.

"Whoever they are, are going to regret it. Don't worry. I'll see what I can do." He said before apparating to Malfoy Manor.

A person came out of the shadows as they left and looked at the place where Snapes were standing just a few seconds back. Soon, soon, you don't even what happened Rhea Snape. They thought to themselves before disapparating away themselves.