Prologue

All rights of this story reserved by me @deepika34nigm
Copyright © 2021 @deepika34nigm

_______________________________

What if MaNan 'did that ' on new year's eve ..??
What if nandini didn't stopped him from opening that knot???
What if they drenched in the ' Rain of love and passion ' that night ???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After soha's incident on valentine day manik broke up with her and she tried her best to manofy him but he didn't forgave her ,
.
.
.
"Manik can't you forgive me just once ??I am ready to do anything to gain your apology please just one last chance ..." She begged in front of him but manik gave her I don't care look to her ,she did everything whatever she can but the heart of 'her monster 'didn't melt for her....

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Manik ummm I kept a gift for you in your cupboard please look it just once " she messaged him hoping for the best but he just ignored her message ....

Which broke her completely so she decided to meet him for the last time for the sake of the little life which was growing inside her womb ....

.
.
.
.
"Oh God again you came Here to chew my brain tum thakti ni tumhare ye stupid se manofy attempt krk aren't you get tired by doing all this?? "He asked being annoyed

"Because I love you manik and no matter how hard I try I can't stop loving you ,
Love is the music of the soul once you heard it you can never forget the melody of it ,

.
.
BTW did you saw that gift which I kept in your cupboard ??" She asked

"Well I really don't care and yeah from next time don't you dare to come in front of my eyes or else ....
I really hate you nandini moorthy and I don't want to see your ugly face ,your presence suffocate me and yeah I don't want anything from you not even that bullshit gift of yours too ,just keep that shit with you...."and he got a tight slap from her on hearing such a bad words for "her life"

"You know manik you are a monster and you'll always be that ,I regret for thinking that you are a good person ,I thought that you have a golden heart but I forgot that .....
Today I nandini moorthy promise you that I'll never come back in your life ever...
And Mr manik malhotra when you realize that what sin have you Committed ,you will regret for that .......
Goodbye Mr malhotra have a good life ahead ..."
Saying this she turn back keeping hand on her tummy while wipping  her tears harshly from another hand ,

A tear escape from manik's eyes too but he didnt knew what he had done...
"Why these tears ??I hate her so much ,then why I am feeling like not only nandini but a part of my soul is also going far away from me ??"
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oppsss little glimpse of the story so like it or not should I continue it ???

Well well well I was really missing my cute misha so thought to bring her back ..

What will happen when manik will meet his replica who is 7 year old ,what if he found a cute 7 year old girl who is exactly like nandini will he recognize them ???

Do share your views
Waiting for your precious feedback
Should I post the next part ??
#happy reading