Reunion Battles in Nimbasa City

Start from the beginning

Grim: let's see what it's got

Gligar: gligar 

The battle was fierce as gurdurr was on the offense. Even cracking dwebble rock. Grim also notice Bianca looking for Luke's zorua. He chuckles and watched the battle. Cilan did an evaluation time and he and dwebble pressed forward.  They retailed with shell smash and then rockslide. Gurdurr got pinned in rocks. Dwebble goes for a slash and just as gurdurr Freed himself, the attack hit. Trip cheered his Pokémon but he fell. Luke videoed cilan but it was actually zorua. Then it Bianca versus Stephan. Minccino versus Stephan zebstrika. The battle was great as ash and the others and grim cheered her on. But zebstika kept his own and completely destroyed minccino. 

 Grim: poor Bianca

Gligar patted his back as now it was like versus his opennet, his golett dealt a shadow punch knocking the opponent out. Then iris fought her opponent with emolga.  Finishing watchhog with attract and hidden power. Then it was us  grims turn as the 8th challenge. His opener was skyla they poison type user.

Skyla: go scolipede

Scollipede roars shocking everyone by its size. Grim smiles and throws out his Pokémon.

Grim: fraxure get ready to rumble.

Fraxure appears and rivals scolipede roar. 

Iris: amazing his Axew evolved.

Axew: ew Axew

Fraxure looks over and waves to Axew. Axew was back in joy. Fraxure looks back at his opponent.

Referee: battle begin 

Skyla: use sludge bomb

Scolipede fires a barrage of sludge bombs. They hit fraxure. When the dust settles Fraxure was unfazed.

Fraxure: fraxure!

Freddy: fraxure is completely fine

Don: it shows that his spirit as a dragon type is unbreakable. Takes amazing training to get to that.

Grim: time to show them what we got. Fraxure use dual chop.

Fraxure: frax frax frax frax frax

Skyla: scolipede use mega horn

Scolipede charged at Fraxure, they both connected attacks but fraxure parried scolipede and used his second dual chop. He hits him in the face flipping  scolipede.

Skyla: scolipede get up scolipede does so

Grim: Fraxture use dig.

Fraxure tunnels through the ground.

Skyla: when Fraxure comes up use venoshock 

Scolipede waits for Fraxure to come up.

Grim: fraxure now draco meteor. 

Scolipede felt the ground shake and out under him comes a gaunt draco meteor. It flys through the air with him and explodes. Comets fell to the ground as Fraxure came up. Then scolipede falls to the ground. The dust settles and shows his burnt, fainted body.

Referee: scolipede is unable to battle the winner is Fraxure and grim

Fraxure runs up and hugs grim.

Grim: way to go bud.

Freddy: now that grim is the victory. Now on the  big screen are the eight  trainers who will be moving to the second round.

The screen shows all the trainers. Later grim was at the Pokémon center and got his Pokémon healed. He also saw trip and ash taking. But trip walked off. Ash was still full of spirit. Later grim ate with ash and the others.

Ash: show you got the wave badge.

Grim: yep and I got a Tynamo which then evolved. You'll have another electric buddy pikachu 

Pikachu: pika

Gligar: gligar

The food was amazing as Stephan joined us. They soon turned this into a food competition. Then zorua came changed into iris. Then Bianca came and try to friend Zorua with food. But she changed into Axew and made them switch places repeatedly. Bianca caught iris Axew as her and iris did tug of war.  Zorua went back to Luke, who came into the room with his camera, then Bianca saw her and chased out of the room.

Grim: [thought] maybe I should wait before having zorua out

Grim continues eating. They went to bed as his roommate was Stephan.he let out his Pokémon.

Grim:  alright guys come on out

The Pokémon came out and went to bed.

Stephan: night grim

Grim: night Steven

Stephan: that not my name

He said sleepy and falls asleep. Grim falls asleep as well. The next day, Grim ran to the battle tournament. Grim looked over and saw iris and Georgia arguing. Iris used a Georgia disguised zorua to make fun of her: Georgia got mad as zorua changes and chuckles. Grim enters the tournament. 

Freddy: and now day to of the club battle is here.

The screen changes and they see the match ups. It was Georgia versus ash, cilan vs Luke, Stephan versus iris, and finally grim versus dino. First was ash vs Georgia. It was ash snivy vs georgia  pawniard. It was hard for ash since his opponent was a girl, but he powers through wining the victory.Second battle began and off was grim and dino. Dino brought out his tranquil. Grim then brought out scraggy. 

Dino: tranquil aerial ace.

Tranquil charges at scraggy.

Grim: scraggy block

Scraggy pulled up his skin and caught tranquil attack.  

Grim: no use drain punch

Scraggy throws the punch as it sends tranquil back.

Dino: tranquil wing attack

Grim: scraggy hi jump kick 

Both Pokémon fly up and attack. The  two land. But scraggy stuck his landing and tranquil fell, now fainted.

Referee: tranquil is unable to battle the winner is scraggy and the victory goes to Grim. 

Grim: way to go scraggy.

Scraggy: scrag scrag

Grim returns scraggy and walks off. He walks down the halls and sees Bianca looking for Zorua. But I guess she fails and walks by.

Bianca: hey grim

Grim: hey Bianca, any luck with Zorua

Bianca: no

Grim: cheer up there's another Pokémon that would love to see you

Bianca shot her head up but was startled. Grim was confused as there was two of him. Grim looks back as the other grim chuckles and spun them around switching the two. Bianca looks at the two.

Bianca: I got you Zorua 

She grabs the real grims cheeks and hugs him. Zorua chukles and changes back to normal. Bianca see this and blushes before running after Zorua. Grim chuckles as he walks off. But is stopped by gligar. He jumps and steps back. Gligar looks at grim, then gives him a smirk.

Grim: don't even think about it.

Grim walks off as gligar laughs and jumps on his shoulder.

Boom that's it for the chapter. The battle tournament has just begun and already grim is in the next round. And his Pokémon  team are gligar, fraxure, and scraggy. Next chapter, the club tournament draws to a close in, Club battle final: a hero's outcome.