Camping on MeleMele

One week and a half later,

No one's POV;

The minivan was packed in and filled with everyone's needed belongings in the backseats behind the last three seats. Most equipment for the camping trip was all passed into a small mini compartment under everyone's stuff alongside the tent supplies and emergency first aid set side. Decidueye carried out most of his own and Incineroar's stuff to the back as Incineroar's ranting about him wanting to carry his own things so he won't have so much on his shoulders, literally. But the owl insisted as much as he was on going on this trip. Decidueye also managed to get Julia ready as she was sleeping and without even a small groan in his arms before being placed into her car seat, it is then she started to wake up and notice her owl dad safely strapping her into her booster seat. Decidueye noticed her quick and calmed her down before she could even react in a way of a small hint of uncomfortableness and misunderstanding. Julia couldn't even comprehend what was going on and sat back to sleep but Decidueye planned ahead and gave her one of her medium sized pillow pets of a unicorn and a small stuffed bunny in her grasp that she didn't hesitate to grab it immediately in her sleep. He smiled and kissed her forehead before quietly closing the door and rushing back into the house for more checks. It did take Incineroar some time till he realized that Decidueye already took care of the kid. Dark Decidueye, however, made it way easier than how Decidueye handled it. In spite of them being half real shadow ghosts of Decidueye and Julia, Dark Decidueye strapped Dark Julia's car seat onto the top of the minivan and took her belt in as safety chains to keep her down. He did originally thought of duct tape, but that wouldn't be so safe if they hit the brakes on a moron during the road ride. Dark Julia was wide away, happily chewing on her bone of fresh raspberry seed juice that was mainly from a demon's summoned spirit, and gave her dark owl dad a bright smile before lick to the cheek to give him the chuckles of the early morning. For them being spirits, they luckily stay in sync with Decidueye and Julia, and on the bright side can be invisible so no side eyes would be made, unless they got hungry and Dark Decidueye had to search for the worst Karens in town. Everyone else had a hard time getting up in the early dawn to get into their wanted area in time before it would be used for someone else that scheduled a campsite to stay for vacation.

Once they arrived at the sight on Mele Mele Island, they took a sharp turn for the long road ahead to get to their chosen spot before finally settling down, because it is their first time going out to a special occasion like this one. Everyone looked excitedly out the windows and tried to point out the emptiest places in the forest. By the time they got to their real spot, it was already almost past morning to the beginning of afternoon. Nobody hesitated to start setting up as fast as they could before they could get started on some of the things at the campsite by the fishing and paddling lake. Incineroar and Decidueye set up their own big enough tent for the both of them and Julia's sleeping bag in the middle of them. Alice and Primarina shared a dome like posted tent for each other on the far right side of the camp spot, around the pile of sticks set out for the fire. However, Decidueye and Incineroar tried to keep Julia away from the sticks so she doesn't eat them for her own meal. Lastly, Jake and Victoria both shared a tent for themselves on the opposite side from Alice and Primarina's tent. They made their extra large sized tent for a good reason, but they rather not say just as to get used to sleeping with each other for the first time in a limited space.

Alice and Primarina walked around together towards a nearby path with a camera and phones for some good pics before Dark Decidueye comes round for a bit of company since he didn't trust some parts of the wild and two girls being alone together outside for the first, not on his watch.

"Hello girls..." Dark Decidueye greets the girls as he levitates above them.

"Oh! Oh hey Darky! What'sup?" Alice greeted him back with a surprised smile, giving him a nickname.