Norman

3rd pov

"so let's go over the plan, after lunch once we get free time Norman and Emma will climb over the wall and inspect the vicinity. Don and  Gilda stay outside where you can see the south window of the house." Ray spoke, "I'll signal just in case I fail  to distract mom, you'll then need to let Norman and Emma know to cancel the inspection." he continued.
______________________________

Sin's pov

As I approach the trio....Norman, Emma and Ray became startled by my presence, "what are you doing here?" Ray questioned calmly. "it's around this time that Kron  figured out about your little tracker breaking device by falling into the trap you set" I informed them with a care free additute.

They looked at me weirdly "Ray got all the parts now, you'll figure out the rest" I said leaving the room...

"Ello Phil!" I said cheerfully picking him up, "big Sister" he said hugging me. I led him to my room "here" I said handing a plush toy to Phil, "huh?" Phil questioned tilting his to a side taking the plushie off my hand. "in the future if you ever need someone to talk to, you can talk to Cotton Candy" I explained, "Cotton Candy?" Phil repeated.

"yupp that's its name, it kinda looks like one right" I said, "uh ha" Phil agreed.
__________________________

"time to go Sin" mama said, "okie I agreed following mama." in here" she gestured, "thank you mama" I said giving her a hug.

___________________________________

3rd pov

"Mom! Sister! the food is ready" Phil called running towards mama, "huh? Where's sister? I thought she was with you." Phil said. "is she in her room?" the little girl beside Phil asked, "no she has some work to do, we should start eating without her" Isabella said.
__________________________

The investigation, climbin top the wall, taking a look at the outside world and deciding our routes and necessity

'sister already knows what we're up too, Mama likely suspects us. We've got to hurry and as soon as we're done with this, we can get out of here.' Emma thought.
__________________________________

"okay, let's go switch out the drugs with fakes" Ray suggested, "Sure" Isabella agreed. 'strange... I haven't seen Sister in a while? Where is she now?' Ray thought walking up the stairs, "I've eliminated her" Mama said.

"huh?" Ray questioned looking back towards mama, I've eliminated Sister" Isabella elaborated. Ray shock ran to Sister's room to check, as he opened the door he finds himself facing an empty room. "I no longer had any use for her so I swiftly eliminated her" Isabella spoke behind ray placing her hands on his shoulders, "and I no longer have any use for you either" she said looking down on Ray.

"what?" Ray spoke stunned, "our little "trade" ends here now" Isabella answered. "WHA- I'M FIRED!? WHY DON'T YOU NEED ME ANYMORE?!" Ray express disbelieve, "YOU USED ME... TO CONTROL... ALL THOSE KIDS IN AN INDIRECT Way" Ray realised. "you're right" Isabella comfirmed, "I did my job well, I-" Ray argued.

" yes you've always been a very useful tool to me, that's why I always put you close to my side... even though I knew you were a lying Traitor" Isabella said, ' she may suspect but she doesn't know anything, even if she does it doesn't matter...' Ray thought.

"WHO CARES!? I'M STILL USEFUL" Ray remarked, 'as long as I'm useful to her! as long as she feel like everyone including me is under her control!' Ray thought. "yes... It's true that you're still capable, it's also true that I'm being unfair to you. It hurts me too I wasn't even planning on it, in a perfect world I would've loved to keep you by my side until the very end" Isabella said.

"then?" Ray retorted, " but I have no choice! circumstances have changed." She simply said.
______________________________

Sin's pov

Seeing Norman this way is  really heart breaking, I went to crouch beside Norman and hugged him. "listen to me you won't die, you'll be transferred somewhere" I said, "Sister? What are you doing here? Wait no what do you mean by that?" Norman asked clearly confused by Sin's word.

"Mama spared me, I was in the sceret room but you have to keep the fact I'm alive a sceret, also you'll be transferred to a experiment center" I explained, "an experimental center?" he repeated. "yupp" I replied snuggling him, "now that you're leaving let me tell you your future" I said becoming slightly more serious.
_______________________________

Vote or u get shipped