Playing Her Part

Sin's pov

"thank you for the opportunity" I thanked her and bowed politely, "it's not like I called for you specifically, I only requested for an assistance" Isabella answered. 'I know' I thought smiling at her.

She then turned towards me "how old are you?" she asked, "oh, I'm [undecided] years old~" I said cheerfully. Her eyes soften, "here is the information on my adorable children, memorise it okay?" she said handing me the files then pet my head, "okie" I agree going through the files "mama what work was I called here for?" I asked following the anime.

"they found out the sceret" she replied, "huh?" I feint ignorance.
"two kids found out the sceret, they also saw the truck" she informed me. "then according to rules we hafta find out and ship them right?" I replied playing the part, "it's fine that won't be necessary, I already have an idea who the targets are" she said once again petting my head.

"we just have to make sure they don't escape before shipment, my children here are special and this is beneficial for the farm." she explained smiling gently, "oh so not reporting it?" I asked, "no, I will take care of the targets with the proper procedure."she said then continued" all you have to do is follow my instructions okay?", "yes mama!" I replied.
_________________________

3rd pov

There are in total of 9 cribs in mama's room, all nine 1-2 years old in our house are tucked into bed and woken up by her, for some reason out of all us kids the only ones allowed to enter her room to help the toodlers bath and get changed... are the eldest girls in the house.
______________________

"she's already fitting right in with everyone eles." Norman commented washing the dishes, "Sure looks like it" Ray replied while rinsing a cup. "either way for now we've got to focus on coming up with a way to escape" Ray continue, "yeah..." Norman replied.

"it'll be great if we could out smart those two, but honestly that probably won't be enough" Ray said, "exactly" Norman agreed.'we can't let them report us' Norman thought, "it shoub be safe to assume that those demons are definitely sitting around somewhere nearby, there's just no way that they'll leave a farm that produces high quality goods without security! The thing we must avoid at all cost... " he continued, 'is for our escape to get reported to those demons' he thought.

"There's only one way... to avoid the danger altogether" Ray replied halfway, both Ray and Norman look back to see that Sister was standing behind them

Sin's pov

'Pff their faces' I thought as I giggled ppl won't notice it but I'm very observant, "ello Norman, ello Ray! I heard you guys get full scores every time!" I said cheerfully. "yes..." they both answered at the same time, "wow that super cool! anyways sinister to meet ya, lets all get along okie?" I said innocently reaching my hands forward for them to shake like Kron did in the anime.

They both awkwardly shook my and I left them like Krone did wondering did leaving them to wonder did I overhear them.
I skip away cheerfully to talk to Phil, "Ello Phil!" I greeted him, "hello Sister" he greeted back, "I've got a favour to ask of you, all of the children under the age of four please force them to study" I requested
________________________________

"looks like you all are having fun! Care to let me join?" I recite Krone's words.
_________________

"what why?" Ray asked, "I want be frwends with everyone, let's pway tag!" I suggested like Krone would have. "did she come to get in our way or maybe investigate us?" Ray whispered under his breath, "no worries she won't be able to find anything, we're just playing a game of tag albeit a complex one, she can't do anything to stop out fun" Norman reassured Ray.

'don't be scared, how would I act if I was obvious to the situation? I would've been super excited, smile Emma! That's right.' Emma thought to herself, "this is our chance! Our chance to get to know the enemy" Emma said staying positive, "yup that's right" Ray agreed.

"the time limit is 20 minutes, I will be it, make sure to run away from the monster rarw!" I childishly declared.

Sin's pov

"5...6...7...8...9...10" I counted down, 'this will be fun' I thought as I start to search for them care free, after all I know exactly how and where to find them all.
_____________________

3rd pov

'she managed to gather all the little ones in one place, but how?' Emma thought looking at the scene from above a tree, 'we told the kids to pay attention to their surroundings but now she's using that against us, these leaves... she left all kinds of markings on them to pique the kids interest! She laid out a trail of these "bait" to lure all the young one's into one location!' Norman thought.

'she's using a trick that exploits the kids curiosity, she's a lot crafter than she seems' Ray thought
_______________________

Sin's pov

After Emma spotted me she ran away with the two children as expected but I did really chase them, I'm like too lazy for that shiz I just went to the location where they'll be hiding, "cmoe out, come out wherever you are, y'know I'm on your side right?" I said "rawr i caught you!" I giggled Sneek up on them from behind the rock.

Now all that's left is Norman and Ray since Krone lost in original, I decided to do the same and just slept, "Sister, wake up sister" I woke up to a bunch of kids around me, "hello little ones, *yawn* that was a nice nap" I spoke cheerfully.

"Sister why did you sleep? now you lost!" one of the children asked, "well that's because I was meant to lose" I explained "what do you mean?" Phil asked, I smiled at him "comon now we have to go back or the others will be worried" I avoided the question.
______________________

3rd pov

"We're gonna have to escape in small teams" Norman Commented, 'this will be nothing compared to the real deal, especially iff we have to run away from those demons... I can tell that she's just taking it easy' Norman thought.

"the teams will be split so that everyone in each group will be able to make up for each others weakness" Norman decides, "but we also found our answers to our main question today" Ray add. "yeah" Norman agreed, "our first target is the Sister, I don't think it will be impossible to kill her" Norman concluded.

Vote or idk