Graystar

This OC belongs to That-wierd_kid

Name┃ Graystar

5/5! Some may say Grey- is a generic prefix, but honestly, you don't know much about a kit when they receive their name, so this fits perfectly!

Past Name(s)┃ graykit. graypaw, graystone.

Oddly enough, I really like Graystone. It just, well, sounds nice!

Gender┃ Male

All right.

Rank┃ leader

Okay! Leaders are some of the easiest to do incorrectly, but there is a right way to go about it- can't wait to see what you've got down.

Age┃ 18 moons

So he's the human equivalent of about 20, nice!

Clan┃ Lightclan (going to change soon but idk what yet) their territory is located close to Shadowclan so the name was kind of a taunt to shadowclan. they lay just behind shadowclans territory, the furthest away from other clans as they can. Their territory is mainly high rocks and small patches of trees on a huge grassland. The camp is located in a huge crater from a meteorite impact, many baggers had dug holes there before abandoning the place, so they use those for dens. their pray is mainly rabbits and mice, but also the occasional forest critter that comes there to eat the grass.

Personally, I rather like the sound of LightClan, although it is a bit overused! Maybe you could do something like SunClan (since they're in big, open fields- probably constant sunlight). The true opposite of ShadowClan would be GlowClan, so that's another idea.

I love the idea of it being a meteorite crater, that's so creative!

Appearance┃ He's light gray with dark gray stripes. he has a blue-ish gray round spot on his forehead and a few same colored spots around and on his tail. he has dark brown eyes

A grey mackerel tabby! I don't believe the spot would be possible (although if you want something close, you could make it white or just keep the ones on his flank and make him a spotted tabby.) 

Brown eyes actually can't be found on cats, but amber eyes can appear brown! You could make them a brown-ish amber.

Personality┃ He's funny and sweet, but also protective over his friends and clan. He has definitely made jokes about killing half of windclan and riverclan, but he totally considered it.

All right, that's interesting. He may need a few more flaws, although the second sentence does hint at some sort of instability. Here are some good flaws! (Also, I would add loyalty as a strength.)

- Passive (The flip side of kind/sweet)

- Arrogant

- Blunt

- Not sure on what the word is, but where he doesn't know how to handle heavy situations.

- Instability

- Stubborn, takes things too far.

Backstory┃ He was born and raised in the WindClan. he had an amazing childhood and was a great apprentice. but there was a new leader, she was terrible. but (at the time) Graypaw's friend Rosepaw saw through her plan. a moon after he, Rosepaw and their other friend became warriors, she k!lled Rosestorms brother and blamed it on Rosestorm. rose got exiled but graystone followed, and their other friend also did. they now steal kits and adult cats from clans

When did Grey become leader? (If you ran out of space that's all right!) This is interesting, though, he clearly is loyal! 

A few questions: Why did this leader kill Rosestorm's brother. (Try to avoid 2D villains, so to say. Give them strengths and motivations too!) Why does he steal kits now, and how does he steal adults? Is it more of a recruitment thing, where he's forming his own clan? What were the villainous leader's plans?

Was he recruiting cats for LightClan? Why did they name it as a jibe against ShadowClan if the Clan that wronged him was WindClan?

Just some things to think about, I know that character limit is strict though lol!

Overall, there are some things I like about Greystar, such as his name and the wonderful wonderful world you've created. There is a bit to iron out here, but I believe that this'll end up rather lovely.

Thank you so much for your submission!