Cooking with the Student Council

Start from the beginning

"Aw, Lelouch, are you frustrated," I teasingly pout, hoping off my seat and walking over to help him with all the dishes he is looking over. "I'll be two extra hands to help you out."

"She just revealed her skill, so we didn't have much of a choice," Milly says. "Rivalz has no sense of taste, and of course, she is..."

We all turn to look at Shirley struggling with an electric mixer in a bowl of some cupcake batter. It doesn't take long for her to throw the bowl in the air and fall to the ground herself.

I grimace, looking back at the stove. "She's not the most focused person in the world. Studying with her can be a bit of a hassle."

"I didn't know you studied," he bumps his hip against mine.

"Oh, just behave and do as you're told," Milly steps closer to Lelouch. "Usually a character like you would act as the type who couldn't earn a living."

"And he keeps a book of his household spending," Rivalz says.

"How'd you know that!?" Lelouch grumbles.

"Oh jeez, you really do?"

I can't keep the laugh in nearly as well as I would like.

Shirley lets out a scream, causing us all to turn and see her fall once again.

"Want a towel?" Rivalz tries to be helpful, but it isn't going to come off that way to her.

"I will get it myself, thank you," Shirley huffs.

I smile, turning back around and grabbing some ingredients to add to the stew before giving it a taste. "Mmm, that is delightful."

"Madam President, can I ask something?"

"Certainly," Milly turns back to her cake. "Although, I may choose not to answer you."

"So today, we are celebrating Rolo and me coming back alive?"

"I was out during the attack too, ya know," I poke his side. "Add me into the celebration."

Milly giggles, "Yup, the two of you escaped that terror attack all right, and our little cherry blossom managed to escape any harm that could have come her way." She turns around, leaning over to look at Lelouch from his side. "Shirley was practically out of her mind the poor girl."

I giggle, "She did smother me when I got back."

"Oh, if my Lulu's been killed," she starts imitating the poor girl.

Shirley squeals, sliding over to place her hands over Milly's mouth before more can be said.

I softly smile, letting out a soft sigh.

Shirley has had her memories taken from her twice, yet here she is falling for the same boy for the third time. If I was anyone else, I would probably be angered that she has a crush on my boyfriend, but I know she'll always be on the outside. She'll always be reaching for the boy that already has a firm grip on me. I'm only a little smug about it, wishing that she could find someone that will actually love her.

"Where is Rolo anyways?" Rivalz asks.

"I spoke with him, but ya know," Milly mumbles through Shirley's hands. "The boy is a lot more sensitive than his older brother."

"That's partly why he doesn't have any friends, isn't it?"

"I would consider myself his friend," I glance back at Rivalz. "Then again, I am dating his brother."