"She showed me positive pregnancy tests. It was like four of them."

"Damn, so she pregnant for real." Will said. "Yep. What if that baby really is mine?" I sighed. "Then you know exactly what that means." Jay said leaning back in his chair.

"I'm not big on getting randoms involved into my business."

"You wouldn't be able to live with yourself if you chose against it." Jay said. "Plus we made a promise we wasn't gone be fuck ups like our dads." Will added. "I'll cross that bridge when I get there. I'll see y'all later."

I walked out getting in my car receiving a DM from the girl.

maniiwanii : I'm here where are you.

Sent : otw.
Seen

I got in my car making my way yo the doctor.

**

"Glad you showed up. Starting to think you weren't." She said as I approached her. "Ight shorty lets get this over with." I sighed. "Armani." She said

"What?"

"My name is Armani, not shorty. If you're going to address me then do it properly." She said getting up and walking inside the building. "I'm gone act like you ain't get smart with me." I said sitting down next to her. "I'm not getting smart. I'm making a statement."

"Statements like that get you fucked up."

"Armani Mitchell." A nurse called out. Armani got up and I followed behind her. "We're here for a paternity test correct?" She asked making both of us nod. "Alrighty well I want to get you guys out of here so we're going to make this as quick as possible. Since you're a little over your ninth week of pregnancy, we're able to take a blood sample from both parents. We'll test it and results should be back in no more than a week. However we offer same day results for a larger price."

"We'll take the same day results. I'll pay whatever the cost is." I said. "You don't have to pay. We can wai-" I cut her off. "Same day results. Say the price and it's paid for."

"Alright well let's get the blood test done and we'll get on it."

After sitting in the clinic for about twenty minutes, we were finished. "Alrighty. We will have your results to you within the next several hours. Please be on a lookout for a call from my office."

We both got up and walked away.

I watched as she walked away debating on whether or not to call her over here.

Nah, I'll figure her out on my own.

I got in my car watching as she drove off. I need to know everything about this girl. I followed her to her next destination.

~Armani POV

"How did it go?" Kiyanna asked as I walked in my house. "I didn't think you would still be here." I said plopping on the couch reaching in the bowl of popcorn she was eating. "Well you wouldn't let me go with you. Sooo, tell me about it."

"He's an ass. Complete dick. Can't believe I had sex with him." I scoffed. "Well y'all didn't really have time for a meet and greet." She said laughing a little. "He made the doctors rush the test so we're supposed to get the results in a few hours. I'm nervous Yanna. What if it really isn't his and today is my last day in earth."

"Mani, that nigga is not about to kill you."

"He doesn't look like the type to play around about something like that." I said. "I promise Mani, everything with this man will be just fine."

~Draco POV

I made my way back to the bando after sitting in the driveway of Armani's condo.

"How'd it go bro? Is you the pappy." Will asked. "Don't know yet, I should be getting a call from them soon." I sighed sitting down. "But look, I need a background check on this girl. Her name is Armani Mitchell, this her address. I need to see what she bout. Get Gordon to come down here and do his job." I said.

"Heard." Will got up walking off.

My phone starting ringing and I picked it up,

"Hello." I said answering.

"This is Dr. Wilder calling from AllCare. May I speak to Bryson Jones?"

"Speaking."

"Hello sir, I have your rushed results here and they came back positive. You are the baby's father. N-" I didn't even let her finish the sentence, I hung up the phone looking in disbelief.

Fuck.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋

Next Time On Street Affection ....

"You're staying with me now." I said bringing a mug across Armani's face. "For what?"

"You pregnant with my kid. I got enemies. When word gets out about you, people will use my kid to get to me, and I'm not going for it." I said. "I didn't sign up for this."

"Well, it's too late."