Chapter 6

<Narrator's POV>

Yeah-yeah ran after the poor girl who had just got asked the question she hated most. Yeah-yeah called out the girl's name but she kept walking, unfazed by his calls.

Yeah-yeah followed the girl all the way to her house, calling her name every 5 seconds hoping she'd answer him. He knew she probably wouldn't answer him since she was so upset, but he kept trying.

When Y/n reached her front door yeah-yeah yelled her name, making her turn around. "What do you want!?" She yelled through light tears. "I'm sorry about them.." Yeah-yeah said, trying to make conversation. "Whatever" Y/n replied, walking inside. "Come in if you want.." She said, opening the door for yeah-yeah to walk in. Yeah-yeah walked inside and Y/n led him up to her room.

"I like your room" Yeah-yeah complimented on the girl's room that was covered in baseball posters. "Thanks" She responded. "That's a lot of baseballs" Yeah-yeah said in amazement, pointing at the shelf, with around 40 baseballs on it, hanging on the wall above Y/n's desk. "Yeah, I like to collect baseballs I find in abandoned fields" Y/n responded. "That's usually what I do on the weekends since I have no friends.." She added. "Oh...well do you play ball?" Yeah-yeah asked, trying to change the mood of the conversation.

"Yeah I do!" Y/n said, excitedly. "But I never have anyone to play with..." she added, glumily. "Well we can change that!" Yeah-yeah said, referring to Y/n's brothers and the team.