𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬- 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫🎃

Start from the beginning

"You're Madison's best fucking friend why the fuck would you go and do something like that? I love Madison and what you just did was foul. Stay the fuck away from me and Madison because real friends don't go and do shit like that."

After that, I pushed her out of my way and made my way through the party, and decided to just walk home since I had been drinking.

I had planned to tell Madison everything that had happened when she finally got in touch with me again when I got home I was still fuming with rage. I tried calling and texting Madison again several times before I passed out.

The next day pictures got around through a massive group text some kids made from our school of Ali and I "kissing" Madison finally called me back and before I could even get a word out she told me we were done before abruptly hanging up the phone.

That was nearly two weeks ago and I still haven't had an opportunity to explain myself. Never in a million years would I have cheated on Madison. That girl had my heart completely and I couldn't even begin to fathom doing something like that to her.

When I'm at school I'm constantly getting stared at and have people saying shit under their breath about me being a cheater. If Madison spots me she walks in the opposite direction. We have a few classes together and she's had our teachers move her away from the seat she had next to me. Ali has tried talking to me and each time I brush past her and keep things moving because she's the reason why I'm in this position right now.

Our school's annual senior Halloween party/bonfire is coming up and that's when I had planned on giving Madison an upgraded promise ring. But because of how everything has panned out I don't think I'll have that opportunity and that sucks more than anything.

**Madison's POV**

"Why are you being so damn stubborn? Y/N has come up to you like ten times today to try and talk to you. Let her talk and if you don't like what she has to say then you can cut her off for good. But if I'm being completely honest with you Mads I don't think Y/N kissed Ali." My best friend Cindy said as we were sitting in my car for lunch.

"I know what I saw and that's all the proof I need. I never thought Y/N would do something like that to me but I guess I was wrong." I replied sadly. I still couldn't wrap my head around what had gone on two weeks ago.

When I got a text with just a few pictures of my so-called best friend and girlfriend kissing it completely shattered my heart. Y/N was my first everything and I did picture us being together for the long run.

I knew we were young but I felt like the love we shared was something you could only find once in your life. And to know that Y/N had such a disregard for me and our relationship killed me.

I thought my friendship with Ali was solid too but I guess you can't trust people in the ways you thought you could.

"Come on Mads Y/N is so fucking whipped for you do you think she would cheat on you especially with one of your best friends? Y/N is the same girl who spent hours building you that igloo in your backyard and got sick as hell just because she wanted to make you smile and experience that when you said you never had before. Or walked in the rain just to watch movies with you."

I thought back to those times and Y/N did go out of her way to put a smile on my face. But when I thought of her now all I could see was her lips on my best friend and it made me sick to my stomach.