" Early, I can come back later if you'd like" I say turning around teasingly.

" No no I didn't mean it like that, come back" he says getting up.

I turn back around chuckling.

" I'm just playing Remus" I say, relief washes over his face. " Anyways my business here is to give you this" I hand him the letter.

I watch his reaction as he reads. At first he seems thrilled then he has a look of mix confusion and amusement, I'm assuming that either with my sister's egarness to ask questions or my grandfather and Dumbledore going fishing.

" So Dumbledore really does go fishing" he says

" I told you, it's your fault you didn't believe me " I tell him.

" Well it's kinda hard to imagine the headmaster as a person who goes fishing, expecialy because he wears robes all the time" Remus explains

" Well it's kinda hard to imagine a werewolf wearing grandpa sweaters and acting like a teddy bear" I smirk at him.

He raises his eyebrows before saying " oh really" while trying not to laugh.

I shake my head yes while I giggle.

He glared at me playfully while saying " I'll show you a teddy bear"

He runs at me and picks me up, I bust out laughing as he carries me to his couch and lays me down. He hovers over me, he leans down and rubs his nose with mine, I scrunch my nose up and he chuckles. Remus pecks me on the lips, then smiles at me.

I poke him on the nose and ask " why are you so smiley today"

" Because I'm happy, you make me happy" Remus says looking into my eyes.

I smile at him softly and then I remember I have to get back before someone gets suspicious. I groan and cover my face with my hands.

" What's wrong" he asks concerned, I now feel really bad for ruining his mood.

I take my hand off my face and I put them on either side of his. I rub his cheek with my thumb, and I sigh sadly. I wish him and I didn't have to hide.

" I have to go, I said I would bring a peeperup potion to Angelina to Fred and George so they wouldn't get suspicious and use the map" I say, then my eyes widen realizing what I reviled to him.

His eyebrows furrow, " what map?" He asks

" did I say map I meant nap" I answer.

He raises an eyebrow " really the twins are gonna use a nap to find you"
He says.

I scrunch my face up realizing I messed up.

" It's called the marauders map" I sigh

" Ahh yes the marauders map, mersers Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs" he recites.

I look up at him surprised. " You know about the marauders map"

He smirks " know about it, I am a Marauder" he winks at me.

My eyes widen and my jaw drops, I sit up and stare at him. This man Infront of me, my professor, my lover, my walking library, is one of the famous Marauders, the same marauders that are known for being prank legends, the same marauders the twins and I aspire to be like. The same Marauders that created the Marauders Map that must have taken some years and talent to make.

He puts his hand under my chin and closes my mouth for me.

" I-I-I uhh I-i wh-what how" I manage to stumble out.

He chuckles " what love your gonna have to say it again"

" You, you book loving, chocolate obsessed, sweater wearing Remus John Lupin is a Marauder" I say

He nods. I start laughing, he gives me a concerned look.

" I've kissed a Marauder, a Marauder is teaching me, bloody hell wait till Fred and George find out your a Marauder" I exclaims

" Didn't know you knew about us" Remus says

" Know about you, I just don't know about you, the twins and I want to be you guys, we currently are trying to break your guys detention record, you guys are our idol's" I say looking at him like a kid going into a candy shop.

" Really" he asks

I nod my head. " Though we almost are close to breaking your guys pranking record" I wink at him.

He gives me a shocked look. " What do you mean you guys are close to beating our prank record"

I smile " well the twins and I are about 50 pranks away from breaking the marauders prank record, we've been keeping track"

" Is that so"

" Yes now I have a million questions but that'll have to wait to next time, this time I'm only going to ask one question, which is which Marauder are you" I ask

He chuckles " well my friends knew about my condition so I'll leave up to you to find out"

I think about it for a minute, only two have to do with werewolves and that's Padfoot and Moony.

" Are you Moony?" I ask knowing if I'm wrong then he's the other.

He smiles at me and shake his head yes.

" Yes I am Moony the other three Marauders decided to come up with names for our.... Our Patronus's so they said Moony for mine and it stuck" he said.

I know he was hiding something but I can't tell what so I just brush it off knowing he'll tell me when he's ready.

" Well Moony" I say winking at him and he rolls his eyes playfully. " I unfortunately have to go but I promise I'll try to come by later"

" Alright love I'm gonna hold you to that promise" he said standing up and holding a hand out for me.

Which I gladly accept, I stand on my tip toes and give him a peck before I leave and head to the hospital wing.

Well I'm walking I think about the information I just found out and I couldn't help but smile. Remus and I were connected before we even knew each other.

3rd p.o.v.

Little did Estrella know the twins did get suspicious of their bestfriends behavior. They asked harry for the map for a minute and he gave it to them thanking them again for giving it to him. They looked at the map and were surprised at what they were seeing.

" Well that's unexpected" Fred said

" Very unexpected brother" George agreed

They were shocked and didn't know what to do. They gave the map back to Harry and went up to their dorm to decide how they are going to go with this.

Estrella's p.o.v

I went to madam Pomfry and got the potion and went back to the dorm. I decided to hang out with Angelina today since I couldn't find the twins nowhere.