Chapter 2

I turn around to where I hear the voice from and my breath hitched in my throat and my heart started to beat a million miles per minute, what I saw looking back at me were two beautiful green eyes with brown and gold flecks in them, a soft but firm beautifully scarred face that had nice little stubble and he had sandy brown hair that I wanted to run my hands through on top of his head. I had to look up because he was at least 5 inches taller than me.

I realized we were staring at each other and I blushed and looked away and I saw him blush out of the corner of my eye. I turned back around and saw Harry passed out on the floor.

" Ron help me put him on the bench" I say gaining control of myself again.

Ron and I got Harry on the bench and I checked his temperature with my wrist and he was fine just cold. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around and blushed the color of Weasley hair.

" *Cough* umm here's some chocolate it'll help you feel better" Professor Lupin said as he lightly blushed and hands me a piece of chocolate with a warm smile.

" Thanks" I say as I take the piece of chocolate from him and smile back.

I hear a small chuckle so I look behind him and see Hermione trying to hold her laughter in while Ron looks at her confused.

" Uhh nice patronus are you a 7th year?" Professor Lupin asks

" Thanks uhh no actually I'm a 5th year" I say scolding myself in my head for thinking about my teacher like that.

" Oh wow did your previous teacher teach 4th years the Patronus charm?" Lupin asks surprised

" Who Lockhart teach us something puhleas" Ron answers

" Actually Professor she taught her self the Patronus charm" Hermione says with a smile and wink my way.

I blush and turn around to act like I'm checking on Harry.

" Oh really" Lupin says even more surprised then last time.

" Uhh yeah Lockhart wasn't teaching us anything so I went to the library and taught my self DADA"  I reply

I hear movement so I turn and see Harry stiring, I get his glass from Hermione and give them to him and help him sit up.

" Are you ok Harry?" I ask

" Yeah I'm ok but what happened" he answers

" Well you passed out mate" Ron says

" And did any of you-you know pass out?" He asks

" No but I felt like I would never be happy again" Hermione says.

" Here this will help you feel better" Lupin says as he hands Harry a piece of chocolate.

" Don't worry it's just chocolate" he says when he sees Harry hesitate to eat it, after he said that Harry took at little nibble of it.

" What was that thing?" Asks Harry

" Dementors their the guards of Azkaban they were here looking for Sirius Black" Professor Lupin says

" Yeah and Professor Lupin and Estrella saved you from it Harry" Hermione says

" Really well thank you Estrella and uhh you to Professor Lupin" Harry says

" Well that's what honaray big sisters do for their honaray little brothers isn't" I say with a smile and Harry smiles back and hugs me .

" No problem Harry anyways I have got to go have a word with the driver see you all at the sorting" Professor Lupin says and smiles at me once more before he leaves.

I smile and blush, harry let's go of me and I get up and sit next to him. I turn and see Hermione looking at me with the biggest smile like she just won the lottery, I blushed a tomato red.

After Professor Lupin left the Dementor didn't come up again in it's place was laughter and jokes all the way to Hogwarts.

              ~Time skip to Hogwarts~

I'm sitting in between Fred and George with Harry across from me and Hermione across from Fred and Ron across George. We just got finished eating the welcoming feast while Ron and Hermione told the twins what happened and me and Harry sat there amused when Hermione and Ron would argue. During this time I couldn't help but look up at the teachers table and look at Lupin and at times I saw him looking at me first and when he saw he was caught he would blush and look away and vicea versa.Dumbledore stood up and cleared his throat and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up to him.

" Welcome to another year at Hogwarts, as always Mr.Filch would like me to remind you to read his list of banned things and to not go into the forbidden forest" he says while he look at the twins and I and the Trio. " Furthermore I think you have all notice the Dementors at the entrances of the school, they are here for your protection from the escaped convict of Azkaban Sirius Black, now Dementors are not forgiving creature and I want you to take cautiouon when around them also don't try to sneak past them they can see through an invisibility cloak" says Dumbledore as he looks at the trio. " Anyways on a lighter note I would like to introduce you to the new Defense Against The Dark Arts Teacher Professor R.J.Lupin!!" Professor Lupin got up and bowed shyly, Gryffindor and Hufflepuff exploded into claps and there was a clap here and there from Ravenclaw and none from Slytherin as per usual.Dumbledore cleared his throat and everyone quited down. " It is also my sorrow filled duty to inform you that Professor Grubblyplank has retired to spend the rest of his remaining years with what limbs he has left, but it is my pleasure to say that your new Care of Magical Creatures Professor is none other than our very own Rubeus Hagrid"

All houses but Slytherin erupted in cheers and claps with Gryffindor being the loudest, Hagrid stood up and blushed and waved and wiped his eyes with a napkin.

" Now I think that enough excitement for one night off to bed all of you" Dumbledore said and everyone stood up

Prefects started shouting for 1st years and everyone else was rushing out.

I felt someone staring at me so I turned around and saw it was Professor Lupin, he blushed and smiled, I smiled back before I was picked up and was thrown over Fred's shoulder, I looked at him again and his smile had faded and in it's place was a frown as I left the Great Hall. I decided from that moment on I never wanted to see him with a frown again.