"How can it be that such a small village even has so many alleys?", I ask him, confused.

"I don't think there are that many alleys. We're just walking in circles for the fourth time.""What? Why?" I ask him. "I don't know. I thought we had to go this way.", he says, looking around a bit.

"Where do we have to go?", I ask him as I stand right in front of him so he can't avoid my gaze anymore.

"Um. Here's the address," he says as he shows it to me on his mobile.

Okay. So I walk a few corners further and we're already standing in front of a restaurant, right on the water.

"Well, it wasn't that hard to find, was it?" I say as I pat him on the shoulder and laugh. I only get a stupid look from him.

"Good evening. Have you booked a table?" asks a waitress about our age.

"Yes, in the name of Bellingham," Jude says and the waitress first looks at us with wide eyes and then she looks for the name on the guest list.

"Okay. All right. Follow me, please," she says and walks ahead.

"Okay. I have an idea," I say as the waitres gives us the menu. 

"What's your idea?" he asks.

"I'll order you dinner and you order me dinner, okay?" I ask him, completely convinced of my idea.

"Okay, but only if we order what the other likes to eat." "Okay, deal," I say as I hold out my hand to him. He looks at it a little at first and then shakes it a moment later.

I can think now. Should I be nice and order him something he likes or should I order him something he doesn't like?

"I'm going to the toilet. Order my food and then you go and I'll order," I say as I get up and walk into the house, to the toilet.

Ten minutes must be enough, right?

When I come back, Jude is already waiting patiently for me.

"Where have you been for so long? I almost wanted to come in there to see you."

"Why didn't you?" I ask him demandingly as I sit down.

"Okay, next time," he says, winking at me.

"I've already ordered your food inside so you don't have to go in again," I say.

"I love you, you know that right?" he asks me as he takes my hand.

"Yes," I say and smile at him. "I love you too."

"What's your idea?" he asks.

After a while, he goes to the bathroom and just then the waitress comes and brings us our food.

He ordered me a pizza and I ordered him fish and chips.

He always says that's his favourite food.

"Excuse me, but can I tell you something?" the waitress asks.

"Of course," I say and smile at her. "You are a really nice couple. I've been helping my grandparents here for a few years and I've never seen such a beautiful couple in love. Good luck to you," she says and leaves without me being able to answer her.

"What did she want?" Jude asks me, suddenly coming up from behind.

"Nothing, nothing. She just wished us bon appétit," I say, smile at him and start eating.