Chapter - 17{Conference Part -1}

It's been quite a time maybe two months since I named the Ogres and now kijins. They all blend perfectly with the village and in no time they became like a big family. Many other small groups and villages also come into our town to seek my protection, because of this the population of the town reach nearly forty thousand but still, it's a small town compared to other towns that I have seen.

I'm not worried because it's only been half a year since I started to build this town. So I think forty thousand are quite a lot, I didn't expect that many to come.

But as the population of the town is increasing the problems are also increasing. And because of that, there are many problems in town.

Like food, at first, I asked them to simply hunt the monsters for food but now there are not many monsters in the nearby area, but that doesn't mean we didn't have any food.

I'm glad that I realized this thing early otherwise it can become a larger problem in the future. The plants grow fast in this world but the problem is the population is increasing too fast.

We didn't have enough clean water. Well, we do have a big lake in the forest but it is quite far. Another problem was we didn't have any way to entertain ourselves.

We didn't have any currency. And an interesting thing that I found out is that in this world all the countries have the same currency. Which are Stellar Gold coins, Gold coins, Silver coins, and Bronze coins.

I will tell you the details another day.

Let's talk about the good things that happened in this period. Shuna teaches many goblins and other races many things like how to cook food, how to make clothes, etc.

Benimaru is also practicing hard and improving at a rapid pace. Hakurou and Shion train the recruits very hard.

Benimaru also helped them from time to time, his leadership skills are also improving.

Ahh. Did I forget to mention that a fool is about to visit the town today?

I'm pretty sure you also guessed it who is that fool but if you haven't then let me tell you it's one and only Gabiru.

Yes, that fool I already sensed him a long time ago.

Rimuru-Sama some lizardmen are coming toward the town’ Souei reported to me.

"Yes. I already know. Let's visit them."

I said as I teleported in front of the city gate. And here he comes just like I thought he is a big fool.

"Hey little girl I'm here to meet the leader of the town bring him to me," He said to me in an arrogant tone.

"What is your business with the leader?"

I asked him with a smile but to be honest, I'm very annoyed how dare you to call me a Little Girl.

"Hmm. Cute girl, I can't tell you that" He said to me.

"I'm the leader here," I said to him but I forget he is an idiot.

"Hahaha. I'm great Gabiru bring your leader to me. I didn't have time for your jokes"

That's it. I admit it he has a unique talent to get on someone's nerves. I will let Ranga teach you a lesson on my behalf.

"Ranga" I called him and he appeared in front of me.

"Yes, my lady," He said to me while bowing.

"He wants to ask you something,"

I said to him, he nodded as he increase his size to intimidate him.