T E N

Shrio's Pov:

We got to his office and sat down. "A new one. I'm sorry for that" Mr. Nakamura apologies. "It's nothing."
"So why did you come?" he asked. "We are here for an ultrasound" said Kasahi.

"Already?" he said and looked at us. I blushed. "Ehem. Not my fault" said Tatsuya a bit embarrassed. "I know" he said sarcastically. "Shut up" said Tatsuya laughing a bit.

"So you have to lift up your T-shirt and take down a bit your trousers. For the ultrasound" he said trying not to sound perverted or anything. "Ok" "I layed down."This be a bit cold" he said taking the gel.

"So now let's see if you are right" he said taking the strange thing and rolling it on my stomach. "Hmmm. Well I can see there something, so I think that there is a child, but.. When did you had sex"

"Uuuuhhh. I think like 3-4 weeks ago" answered Tatsuya. "Hmm, then if you would be pregnant then there should be something and I can see something, but I can't say. It's like there is more, or.." "Wait here I'll go look at something"

"What if. It was just like broken. And I am not pregnant really" I said trying not to cry. "Hey, hey. Doc said that he can see something in that stomach or yours. And if I and Kasahi are the fathers, why are you even doubting that, we didn't make you pregnant. Like did you see us" said Tatsuya trying to make me happier.

"Like, that you have strong sperms or what" I said laughing a bit.
"Damn you can be sure of that" he said chucking. Kasahi wanted to calm me down also. "And if it doesn't work this time, we can just make them another time."

"That's right. So don't be sad" said Tatsuya kissing me. I wanted also a kiss from Kasahi. So I pointed at him, to come and kiss me. At last the both kissed each other.

"Knock knock. Can I come" it came through the door Mr. Nakamura got out. "Hmm yeah" we all said.
"So I was looking at the ultrasound on a special computer, so I can see what you two" he pointed at my boyfriends and I laughed a bit "did to him" he ended his sentence.

"So what is it" "Well. You do have children, but how many you can count for you please" he said and let us take a look at the computer.

"So I do see 2-3. That's not so bad. We have triplet-" started Tatsuya. But Kasahi interrupted him. "Are you blind, there are 4" wrong. "Wanna let the mom say how many children you made him, to carry?" said Mr. Nakamura.

"Wait so not 4.. Fuck" said Tatsuya. "Is it more or less" "It's five you dumb fucker. Why did you have so many. Omg why. I can't do it. Ugh I look like a ball or children. You stupid assholes" I yell-said angry. Who wouldn't. I can't take it.

"Why 5 and- you know what fuck it. I'll be a boy that has 5 children. Great. Just ugrrhhhhhhh." I need to ask one thing.
"Ehm can I like after this birth get pregnant again or there will go something wrong and this will be my first and last birth"

"Well. I highly doubt that you can have 5 more children but two or 3 maybe.?" said Mr. Nakamura politely. "Aha thank you." "Can I now like dress myself again" I asked and he nodded.

I rolled my shirt down and zipped my pants. "So where is something I can hit you two" I said grabbing for anything that can hurt them. I didn't even turned around and they were already gone.

"Tsk" "Anyway thank you doctor. Is there something I have to know of anything"
"Well you are now in your 4 week, so I don't think that we need a check up in the nearest time, but come one month from this day. And then we will see"

"Okey, that's fine with me. Thanks" I said and made my way out to the car.

Time skip to the gender reveal:

Tomorrow I am supposed to go to the doctor for a check up and also for the gender reveal.

Tatsuya and Kasahi were preparing the rooms. For our quints, they had one big room. I have no idea how they came up with this idea of a bed. They were thinking about that they are not alone.

At first they will be in our room in their cribs. And then they can sleep alone.

The room is a neutral colour now, but they can't wait till we know the genders.

I'm lying on the couch looking TV and Tatsuya is making food. Kasahi is somewhere in the house, but comes a few minutes after to me.

"Hello baby" he says kissing my forehead and then my stomach in what I have 5 children. I answered. "Hi" "How is it. Having kids in your tummy. Hmm?" he asks me happy and slowly.

"I'm fine. They are just kicking a lot at night" I said truly. They will be definitely night children. Like their fathers.
"You are teasing your mom. Like this. Hmmm. Don't is has to hurt him~" he started to say to the babies and continued with just saying sweet things to them.

We had dinner after half an hour or about this time. It was looking delicious like always. "Thank you for the food" I said before starting to eat.

We had movie night today. We picked something that's not psychical dangerous for me and the kids. It was cute, but I don't think that the boys liked it. They were asleep in the half of it.

The next day came and we got to the doctor. I was nervous. More then the two.
I lyed on the bed or whatever it is called and Mr. Nakamura started to make the ultrasound.

"Well let's look at the little kids here" he said and started to look at it.

A/n:
Bruh. That's the cliffhanger. Hehehehehe 😏✨ so bye