48. Tanya

GUYSS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 25K Readers🤗❤️🥳

Target: 100 votes, 3 new followers and 70 comments
(I will be updating next chapters when targets of last few chapters is completed)

QUOTE: Don't let insecure thoughts ruin something amazing🖤.

Next morning all decided to have breakfast together at Nigam Mansion. Everyone was sitting but it was not usual breakfast as none were able to digest the fact that Avneet was going in a week.

Abhi: Avneetay... Is it necessary to go in a week??? Can't you stay a bit longer??

Jannat: haan Avu please naa...

Everyone wanted to ask the same question but none wanted to bring the topic up so Abhi asked.

Avneet: Bhai I m going there after a week to enquire about the courses and when they are starting and everything else. Like I have searched checked on University's website. In that it's showing that new semester will be starting in 2-3 months. So I m just going confirm my admission and all. Then I will be back in a day or two then after 1- 1.5 month I will be going back.

"ohhh" Everyone.

Siddharth was acting like he is upset because she is going but he can deal with it. As he didnt want anyone to worry about him.

They finished their breakfast. Everyone went to their respective works. They wanted to spend time with Avneet but she insisted them to go. She told them they can spend time after she returns. She then went to her house, in her room thinking how life has changed.

Jannat and Faisu were sitting in Faisu's car outside the two mansions.

Faisu: So ready??

Jannat: yeahh... You go to Sid and I will go and talk to Avneet..

Faisu: yeah chalo.... But where is Sid?? In office or here??

Jannat: Woh ghar par hi hai... Go and check his room... If you wont find him there then check the terrace...

Both of them went to Sidneet.

Jannat knocked on Avneet's door.

Avneet: ohh hey Jaan... Come in...

Both of them went inside as Avneet locked the door.

Avneet: So you here for any reason ya phir ese hi??

Jannat: Look Avi Right now I dont want to beat around the bush so I will directly come to the point and I guess you also know why am I here...

Avneet: Jaan I have taken the decision and please I you all to support it. I am going...

Jannat: Achaa ohk... But I m not here to stop you from going...

Avneet: then Why are you here....

Jannat: I wanted to ask you two things... Firstly.. Why are you going.. and please haan don't give me that study crap you gave to others... And I m not saying you aren't going for studies I just want to know the real reason... And belive me uske baad I won't say anything adn I wont even stop you... Just tell me the reason...

Avneet: Mein Kitna bhi try karlu I won't be able to lie... So yeah study is just an excuse... Jaan I want to go away... from here... from everyone... from everything... FROM HIM... I have had enough yaar... Now I can't take this anymore... I just want a break.. Break from every dam thing... bohut jee liya dusro ke liye. Now I want to live for myself. And that is the reason I m going.

Jannat: If you are tired of being selfless then why aren't you telling him the whole truth??? Accept it Avu you love him... and jitna bhi bhaagh lo isse... It' the fact and you can't change it...