43. Video

Target: 80 votes, 2 new followers and 55 comments

QUOTEAll the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.

Before Avneet can start the video the door bell rang...

A servant opened the door. Ritika's parents Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor walked in. Ritika went and hugged then and started crying.

Mr. Kapoor: What happened Ritika why are you crying...

Mrs. Kapoor: Haan what happened??

Ritika told them what happened. She acted like she is all innocent.

Jannat: don't worry Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor we are showing you the proof too....

Mr. Kapoor: But why do you need the proofs... Dont you trust your daughter in law..

Mrs. Kapoor: haan... You should trust her against any such videos... In fact mein toh kehti hoon koi video nahi dekhna chahiye if you trust her... becuase if abhi trust nahi kar rahe toh baadme toh kya karoge....

Faisu: ohh please Mrs. Kapoor stop this nonsense... Aur itna hi hai toh dekh lo na video....

Mrs. Kapoor: Who are you to speak in the family matters... In fact Vibha ji you are trusting Avneet over Ritika... Is she more important then your own daughter in law...

Abhi (angrily): Ohh shut up now... and to answer your question... (Abhi went and side hugged Avneet)... She is more important then Ritika.... aur ab koi kuch nahi bolega... Avu start the video...

Avneet nodded and started the video

Video

The PA was sitting on the table and soon Ritika came....

PA: thank god u r here mam...
The PA said.

Ritika: Ohh come on Viren... Stop this mam and all yaar... We are childhood best friends (they hugged each other) And yeh Mam wohh office mein...

Both of them laughed.

Viren: But you are very cunning haan.... Itna bada plan banaya... Uncle Aunty ko bhi hats off yaar... but tell me tum Sid se mili kese... because hume zyada baat karne ka time kaha mila yaar... So aaj tell me everything... 

Ritika:  Toh kya karti yaar... You toh know na last 2-3 saal se our share prises and every thing is decreasing.... aur upar se looses and all Isilye toh the moment I saw Sid with that Jannat in the mall, I knew he was a great catch then I came to dad and then he fixed a meeting with S & N Industries and to our luck Sid came for the meeting... Then I acted to love him.... and finally he decided to get married. And then mujhe yaad aaya that you are in India so I asked you to apply for the job here so that baadme problem na ho...

Viren: ohhh...

Ritika: yeah now tell me what info do u have??

Viren: so basically the current will is (he told him the will).......

Ritika: ohkk so all I have to do is marry him then I will be in board of directors... I have to do this varna humari company bankrupt ho jayegi and I cant let that happen....

Viren: Haan.... All u need to do is get into board... then u can also destroy their every secret and then u can give him divorce...

Ritika: haan and divorce par alimony milengi woh alag...

Both of them laughed...

Ritika: chalo then I will go now... thodi acting karni hai jaake....

Both of them hi-fied. Ritika paid the bill and then both of them went away

Everyone was shocked... While Mr./ Mrs. Kapoor and Ritika were standing in fear.

Reem came out of the shock and went went to Ritika and gave her a tight slap

Reem: bcoz of u bitch I didn't trust my best frnd my sister...

Aman: And you Mr. Kapoor I am canceling every deal and project with you... Because tum shayad bhul gaye ho but Avneet is my daughter... 

Abhi: haan and I am calling the lawyer and I will file a case against all of you.

Vibha also slapped Ritika.

Ritika and her parents went away. Siddharth was still in shock. Aman and Abhishek made some phone calls to cancel the deals and also to the lawyer. 

Precap:
Sid: madoo..
Avneet: It's Avneet Singhania for you Siddharth Nigam...

Word count: 800

So, how was the chapter guys???

In some chapters the past will be revealed... 

Please do vote and comment..

Target: 80 votes, 2 new followers and 55 comments
(I wont be updating till goals of last 3-4 chapters are not completed)

Guys do follow please...

Stay tuned...