"Is Hina dragging you to the school dance?" He asked and I shrugged "She hasn't brought it u-"

I was cut off by my phone dinging.

I looked down to see a message from Hinata.

Hinata-
'Don't make plans for the 17th, we're going to the dance XOXO'

I glared at Takemichi before hitting him over the head "YOU ALWAYS BRING ME BAD LUCK!" I exclaimed and he rubbed the back of his head "Sorry sorry!" He said and I groaned "Guess I am going to the dance" I said and he laughed lightly "Hina...." He drifted off as he sighed "I want to marry her" he said and my eyes widened in shock "EH?"

His eyes widened as well "EH?"

"Eh.....?"

"....Eh...?"

"Eh- shut up" I muttered as he laughed and rubbed the back of his head "Don't you want to marry Mike-"

I hit me straight in the head "STOP SAYING STUPID THINGS TAKEMICHI!" I exclaimed and he laughed while rubbing his head "Sorry" he said nervously as he held his hands up and I sighed.

"Anyways have you asked Hinata to the dance?" I asked and he shook his head "No but I plan on I-" I cut him off "If you ask her then I'll kill you, I'm taking her to the dance" I said and his jaw dropped "But...why?" He asked and I rolled my eyes "Because she's going to be my date" I said as I crossed my arms and he crossed his arms too "No way-"

"Hello? Yeah, want to be my date to the dance......ok cool, yeah awesome"

I hung up the phone and saw tears running down Takemichi's face as he stared at my smirking face.

"It's Hinata and me forever" I said triumphantly "Heh I bagged the prettiest girl in school, sorry Takemichi but you didn't treat her right so I'm going to steal her from you" I mused and his eyes nearly popped out of his skull as I began running away.

"SEE YA" I yelled out but he came running after me.

"Y/N DON'T TAKE HINA FROM ME!" He yelled out and I laughed loudly as we ran around the block.

I finally got tired and stopped running.

We ended up at the park.

"Most of my days are spent here" I mused as I sat down on one of the swings.

"Is it special to you?" He asked as he sat in the one next to me and I hummed in agreement "I met Mikey here........."

~Flashback~

"S/N S/N S/N Hurry!" My younger self said as I practically dragged my older sister towards the park.

"Slow down, we'll get there soon" she said and I frowned a bit but kept pulling her along nonetheless.

"I'm going to head inside of that store but you can play with the other kids" S/N said as she pointed over to the corner store and I grinned before nodding. She walked across the street and I ran onto the playground while other little kids continued playing.

I looked around for someone to play with.

That's when I spotted him.

A boy with short blonde hair and black eyes.

He was sitting on the ground and using a stick to carve something into the ground.

I tilted my head to the side as I slowly made my way over to the little boy.