9 - Eyes

[Third Person's POV]

Taehyung felt it again, the strange feeling that is making his knees weak.

TWICE members are coming nearer to them as they walk towards the waiting area where other kpop groups are also waiting.

Taehyung carefully looked at them individually while they're  walking at the lane. 

He was specifically waiting for her. But, she's still at the end of their line, hiding behind her Unnies.

Luckily, she's the tallest, so even if she's at the back, he can already see a glimpse of her.

She was stunning in her pink formal dress that highlights her hourglass figure and her flawless long legs.

Taehyung's eyes were locked into hers.  She may not have the best dress and hairstyle among her members,  but she's always been the most beautiful into his eyes. She always stand out for him as he always looked at her beyond her pretty dresses, in which he see her pure and beautiful soul always, that makes her the most unique lady that attracts his eyes the most.

He gulped as the girlgroup walked nearer to them. He licked his lips the moment he saw the full view Tzuyu's overall visuals. The organ behind his chest immediately went crazy. And the rapid beat of his heart are giving him cold sweats again as she walk closer and closer to them.

Its like the feeling when he first saw her on 2015. Its like it is his first time again to see her. Its been a month since they both breathed the same air and he definitely missed her.

"Twice are really so pretty" Jungkook whispered while they are looking at JYP's girlgroup  who are walking closer towards their area

"Mina is really something"  Jimin further whispered

"Nayeon-ssi is so cute, haha" Jin commented

Taehyung remained silent but his eyes are still locked on that one particular girl member.

The nation's girlgroup finally passed by them. They automatically bowed with each other as a sign of respect. These two groups are actually quite friends with each other since then, but because they knew that there are already several cameras out there and there were sasaengs that are hiding somewhere, they just formally greeted each other with a usual bow and didn't even talk.

(They are actually at the backstage waiting area, but that area is still not a private place for idols cause the media and some desperate sasaengs can still have access to reach that particular place.)

Taehyung just looked at Tzuyu's back as she passed by him quickly. Their eyes actually met a while ago before they bowed with each other, but Tzuyu immediately looked away and just bowed down to him. He can't do anything but to bow down back to her formally even if he wanted to maintain their eye contact longer.