1 - Happy Birthday

[Third Person's POV]

The BTS concert just recently ended and members are individually going inside their respective cars to go home.

Taehyung waved at his fans and smiled at them with his signature boxy smile before closing the door of his handsome black Hyundai car

The fans loudly screamed as Taehyung showed his gorgeous smile from his heart-shaped lips. Everyone went crazy and got so whipped to him while multiple flashes of cameras strikes his ethereal face to capture that beautiful smile.

He automatically closes his eyes as he felt dazzled by the bright flashes of light from the cameras. His BodyGuard immediately closed the door of the car and then he proceeded to the driver's seat to finally leave the concert's venue.

Taehyung knew how to drive, but he was so tired that day so he just asked his BodyGuard to drive him back home.
.
.
.
.

As everything went quiet and private inside the car, Taehyung wiped the little tears on his eyes which he got from too much blinking and too much closing of his eyes when he was dazzled by the flashes of camera a while ago.

"Damn this" he said as he wiped his tears.

The truth is, it is not actually just a natural product of his eyes, cause even before the start of their concert, he was unhappy.

He is trying  so hard to hold back his tears the whole day.

He is sad.

And fans would probably not notice it cause he is wearing his boxy smile during the whole concert.

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and immediately checked if his girl, Tzuyu, already replied to his message which he send two days ago already.

--------------------

To: tzuyu
I miss you....
Seen 2:34 AM

--------------------

Taehyung sighed heavily as he saw his message still ignored by Tzuyu. He tried to call her for so many times since the day she started to ignore him but she was not answering.

He checked her bubble account and saw her post of a selca