Chapter 10

Long chapter ahead :)

======================================

"I was placed in this universe to love you, 

and I don't take something that important lightly." 

~a.r.asher

=======================================

Y/n's POV:-

Finally, Myra and Nihal's big day arrived and we couldn't be happier for either of them, but at the same time, we felt sad, that she was going to leave with her husband. 

We had all gotten up early today just to make sure that everything was going smoothly. Almost everything was done because there were only a few more hours left for the Baraat to arrive.

Baarat is an Indian wedding tradition where the groom, accompanied by his family and friends, dances all the way to the bride's doorstep or wedding venue, dresses up in traditional Indian wedding wear, and is followed by the Aarthi ritual performed by the bride's mom to welcome the groom and his family. 

We can say that it is a way where the groom tells the world that he's on his way to take his bride.

Currently I'm in the bride's room, where all our friends and cousins (ladies) are getting ready together along with the bride. I'm almost done getting ready when a knock on the door grabs my attention. 

The door was opened by Myra's mom, followed by Mrs. Kim and my mom, with a wide smile resting on their faces.

"Oh, my baby!" Myra's mom gasps when her eyes fall on her baby daughter, who was smiling at her mom. I could see both of their eyes tearing up. Hell, even mine were.

 Hell, even mine were

{Myra's look}

"You look so beautiful, baby." Her mother says this as she gives her daughter a motherly hug.

And she's right; Myra looked stunning, absolutely beautiful. I had to look away from the cute scene to hold my emotions.

My bestie is getting married. It doesn't matter how weird and wild she is from the outside, she has a heart of gold. That's what I love about her. Whoever said that time flies away is right; it surely does fly away.

"OK, okay, everyone, don't cry and ruin your makeup." Mrs. Kim says, smiling sweetly at Myra, making us chuckle at her as Mrs. Ahuja pulls away from Myra and looks at me.

"You look gorgeous, Y/n. I can't wait till your marriage." She says this, making me blush, and Myra looks at me with teasing eyes.

" She says this, making me blush, and Myra looks at me with teasing eyes