^ *........ never wanted this .......* ^

Start from the beginning

  He tried to hug jimin to comfort him but he again backed away again and again bowing to him saying some nonsense like “ this filthy omega will learn his place,” “ he'll never cross his boundary again” , calling himself slut , whore and many other names and again and again saying sorry with a “master should punish this useless punk , he deserve it , I'll take it all without a word please” here and there .

Seeing his mate in this state jungkook cursed himself for his blindness . Now he can't even have the time to regret and most importantly to fix every thing . Last thing he can do is jump off the bridge as he made jimin do a month ago as his first test .

He have no idea what to do now so he stood up having one last option to ask his hyungs for help . Seeing jungkook leaving him Jimin thought that he's leaving him just like taehyung did , they indeed want to end the contract . So he crawl on his knees griping jungkooks right leg hugging it tightly like his life depends on it . He started begging more and more that left his no choice but to use his alpha voice on him “ leave my foot omega . “ and so jimin did .

Jungkook went to another room and locked himself inside too just like Taehyung . He was trying to contact others for help but couldn’t reach anyone . Faith was really playing with their lives that day . Jimin cried his heart out on the door step .

_______________________________________________________

Taehyung just woke up from his slumber  . He realised that he was sleeping on a hard surface which has to be the marble floor of his bed room . He stood up from there and tried to remember how did he got here then all the things happened today came in front of his eyes  .    

He hurriedly open the door to ready to face the little mate of their but the reality hit him really hard as soon as he open the door of him room  . The mansion was brightly shining because of the powerful bulbs used to light at night . That means maybe he was already late .    

What if their Jimin actually obeyed his last order and leave the place like he said . He didn’t even heard anything from then , was he having that peaceful sleep on the floor that made him loss his one precious diamond ?    

He took little steps with his heart beating really fast towards the room from previous memory , not wanting to face the reality . He picked through the door , just like a child fearing to see his family breaking apart , but as expected there was no one . All the things stood their place like they were never touched .     

  ‘ my love , you'll have a good life from now on .’  

Taehyung  came  down from the stairs to the hall, where to the right there was the kitchen . He regretted not stopping jungkook earlier than that in the morning . Suddenly his eyes fall on the dining table it was decorated with lotes of food items and only one person can make it this beautiful . JIMIN . His hopes climbed high just for a moment till he reached to the table .  

The food  looked like it was made long ago, may be 4 or 5 hours ago . If Jimin was there he would set on the floor, to say exactly kneel on the floor waiting for taehyung .

  Not realising he took two steps backword and his shoes stepping on something that made a crashing sound of something that was a fold paper . He picked up the paper that says .....

_____________________________________________________

Jimin was observing the busy street , passing by people were looking at him like he was an alien . Well it was reasonable thought , he was wearing just a long shirt nothing under it , just like the masters liked to keep him , barefoot . He remember some of the places . The people he knows were none to be seen at that moment .

____________________________________________________

“ So you mean he left the house when you went to hoseok’s house ?” Jin again asked to the worried looking three people infront of him . Jungkook just nodded . “ And you came here to ask if I know where he can be ?” again he just nodded .

“ Are you kidding me ! where was taehyung ?” he shouted not believing that he left his baby to these monsters even after this morning incident .

Suddenly he remembered something , which was left to tell them this morning , the most important thing for which he warned taehyung not to have sex with him .

The handsome man set on the sofa while placing a hand on his heart while taking deep breath  trying to erase his pain , “ I should’ve told you two ...” He started softly sobbing “ how can I leave my baby in this state ...” he cried more.

Namjoon trying to calm him “ it's not your fault Jin that you had to leave him for a while .., we can still find him .”

  “ Where can he go in this state Joon ,” he shouted   “ how will he find a safe place with a life inside him ?”

_____________________________________________________

Taehyung’s hands were shaking while holding the little pieces of paper . He read the short note carefully that meat so much for him now .It says ...

" I never cheated on my mates . And this time I'll not disappoint the masters as well ."

-Your omega .

______________________________________________________

Jimin was now standing at the middle of the bridge , 'The Long westsight Bridge' .

He reached his destiney long time ago but he was just thinking about his past memorising , the good days ; the sweet talks and their love .

He sighed , hanging his head low . He looked up the sky to the moon that was shining so bright as if it was happy for some reason but jimin cant point out any single feeling .

Then he looked down the bridge . At the night he can't see anything further after the surface that was looking so smooth with the regular flouting . He was watching if it'll embrace him or would leave him like others. He closed his eyes ready to meet his former parents....

" I always loved you. You meant everything to me. I did what you told me. Maybe this will be the last one. Everything destroyed because of my own mistakes. I tried my best to pull it together. What ever I fear that's always happened to me. I was always an unlucky kid.. But I meet you two. I love you and will love you forever. But I never wanted this. "

- to be continued

_______________________________________________________