Experience during a storm.

It was a late afternoon when I decided to take a stroll down a beach near-by home. There was a peculiar stillness in the air, not a leaf stirred, not even a wifi of wind blew. Not taking heed I continued on my way. Upon arrival in the distance I saw a speck of blackness coming toward me. Not taking heed again I like a little child started to play around with the sand.

Quarter of an hour later feather like drops patted my head gently. In a blank of an eye that speck of blackness I saw now hoarded the azure sky to itself as it hurled it's missiles repeatedly at me. As if the situation couldn't get any worse lightning danced across the heavens as thunder growled fiercely. Fear lent wings to my feet as I bolted to a nearby hot.

When I arrived I felt as though I had just stepped out of the shower. When I gazed ahead again I stood in statuesque immobility at the scene before me. The once mute sea was now clapping its hands. The weaves were racing towards the shore as a raging bull. The helpless sand was dragged hostiley into the troppy water against it's will.

The once sleepy dat had turned into an noisy one. Reality had just slapped me on the face. The ugly truth had crawled into my mind notifying me that a storm it's taking place. Chills run down my spine as a deafening thunder song noisily in my ear waking me up from wonderland. A million questions wolves running through my mind. How am I getting home? When is it going to stop? Is my home secure? How is my sick mother dealing with the storm? A voiceless scream exited my mouth as my mind was clouded with the situation around me.

After being a sitting duck for three hours long the storm had decided two subside enough that I could walk back home again. The picture painted before me was it toddlers art work. The once sturdy might steel structures I would walk bye to and from school years ago was now dismantled Lego blocks or a bad idea written on paper now crumpled and thrown into the ground.

I couldn't bear the sight any longer that I decided it was time to go home. It was like running around in the dark. Impossible to find the door without a light. I felt as though all of my dreams had been crumpled by me feeling my final examinations. Somehow I spotted my house and it was without blemish. This thought well forever end ever be engraved in my memory until I kick the bucket.