𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐃

Start from the beginning

ATHENA MAE ROSE has a 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 ; she is someone who is genuinely kind and compassionate, she's the 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 to anyone's life.

the energy radiating from her is 𝒆𝒖𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒄  it would bring pride to anyone if they knew her. her beauty is undescribable, from her stunning raven hair to her light blue eyes, to her perfect pink lips. athena is a literal 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒔 .

her smile would never falter. it was like she used it to cover up all her 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇𝒔 . athena had a great life, from a perfect mother to a perfect best friend. she grew up in a good home, she has a mother who loves her like she's the only thing that matters. she had a best friend who would do anything to protect her, and athena couldn't ask for anything more.

ISAAC LAHEY has a 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 ; he always had. he lost his brother, his mother died and his father abused him a lot. he wanted to give up. let go and set his 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍 free.

  but he couldn't, he had to live for 𝒉𝒆𝒓 .   athena was the light in isaac's world. she was the reason he would wake up every day, she was the reason he had a smile on his face. athena made him feel like he was the only guy on earth that mattered.

  he loves her, but not so much in the way athena did. he wanted to thank her for the way she made him feel, he wanted to protect her from the real world and trap her in the world she created herself.

  but isaac couldn't do that. he was weak. he didn't know how to protect athena from the real world when he was 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 himself. but by the grace of God, an opportunity presented itself to him.

to become a 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇 .

  he doubted at first, but he thought of the pros more than the cons. he could be stronger, braver, and faster than any human being. and that would be the greatest gift he could have. to be able to protect athena.

  but what he didn't know it came with a price, 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍 , the one weakness of every werewolf. isaac thought he could handle it. but seeing the damages he brought on his first full moon, he knew it would be harder.

  so he did what would pain him the most. 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 . he left athena in the worse timing on earth. athena was clueless on why he left her. she needed isaac because of the pain she was going through, but isaac didn't know that..all she wanted was a..

...𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒅

▇ ¨. ༢ ͎۪۫ ༊*·˚ ╱ 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒔 ❜

▊ all original characters and plots belong to 𝒋𝒆𝒇𝒇 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔 , the creator of the 𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇 franchise

▊ all-new characters and plot rights belong to ©divinesluvr as of october 2021; any attempts to recreate, translate, or republish the content within the book without my permission will be classified as plagiarism and i will spam to get it deleted <3 xoxo, ©divinesluvr

▊ this book contains; illness, depression && panic attacks, mental abuse, sad shit, offensive comments, and mild suicide thoughts..<3

▊ if you like this layout && want to use it, please ask ceIestiaIobrien  before taking it <3

▇ ¨. ༢ ͎۪۫ ༊*·˚ ╱ 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 ❜

▊i did a whole revamp on comfort crowd!! i thought about this book a long time ago, i'm really excited that i rewrote and made the whole damn book better

▊i did a whole revamp on comfort crowd!! i thought about this book a long time ago, i'm really excited that i rewrote and made the whole damn book better. anyways enjoy!

▊ tags; your tags ━━ slut4lover  softielines  retropetals argntluvr  slayraekn  h0tchypoo  starkeysfae  deviIskiss devilsriots EMILYRUDD4LIFE whoreforbilinski  malfycs  surfenergy -loversfairy lokiaffaire
¨. ༢ ͎۪۫ ༊*·˚ ╱ i thank all of you for supporting me and this fic <3 it means the absolute world to me :') but this is also dedicated to the divine and gorgeous humans that send love towards me and my book/s i love you all! you guys motivate me to keep going and have a reason still do this. i appreciate you all.

❛ 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒅. ❜ ༢ ͎۪۫ ༊*·˚ ╱
❪ teen wolf, book. ❫
༢ ͎۪۫ ༊ ❛ ©DIVINESLUVR 2021. ❜ ¨. ༢ ͎۪۫ 。𖤐
❪ 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 ❫ ©divinesluvr, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒅.

 ༢ ͎۪۫ 。𖤐❪ 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 ❫ ©divinesluvr, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒅