Studying - Yoru X Reader (NSFW)

----PROMPT: You've been seeing Yoru for a while now, casual dates and hangouts at your respective places. The past few weeks have been tough, you're studying a lot more and have less time for playing, something Yoru understands but doesn't like. Tonight you're staying late at the local library, you'd rented out a conference room to plan out a group project with your classmates but after a few hours you're the only one left. You and a few piles of books, papers, and pencils. -------

---Warnings/tags: This is explicit smut. Don't read it if you're not looking for that, please. (established relationshipdoes this count as pda?, fingering, smooching, risky 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're lost in thought when he comes in, so focused on your work that you don't hear the creak of the door as it opens or the click of the mechanism when it shuts.. and locks. It's not until you're three pages farther that you look up and see him, smirking, casually slouched into one of the wooden chairs at the farthest end of the conference table.

"Jesus! Yoru, you scared me!" you gasp, startled by your discovery. 

He only sits up and looks around the room, "Did you miss me? This looks boring as shit."

You scoff, "It's supposed to be boring, it's work"

Yoru stands and makes his way around the table, stopping beside you and squatting. He takes your hand and laces his fingers in yours, knocking the pen out of it as he does. "You've worked long enough baby, aren't you ready to play a little?"

"I can't just decide to be done Yoru, not until I'm really finished" you huffed, turning away from him. Of course you missed him, of course you wanted to be anywhere but this stupid library right now. But the fact of the matter was that there was work to be done. 

"Well" he said, looking around the table, "It looks like every one else decided they were done.. Why can't you?"

Instead of waiting for your response Yoru stands and holds his hand out for you expectantly. You roll your eyes but still take it without a second thought and he pulls you up, your long-forgotten book falls from your lap to the floor and you reach to pick it up mid-stride, but he pulls you along, leading you to a wall at the end of a floor-to-ceiling bookshelf and caging you in against it.

 "That's what I thought" he taunts, leaning in close enough that you can feel the hot breath of his words. He slides a hand to the nape of your neck and grips your hair, tugging your head to the side and dipping his own to lick a long line up your neck. You writhe as he licks and sucks at the sensitive skin there, and when Yoru slips his leg between yours you can't help but moan at the feeling of his thigh against your sex, grinding into it absentmindedly. "Ah ha, so needy" he chuckles, "And in the library? Tsk"

You groan as Yoru kisses you, his tongue over your lips and into your mouth, exploring the space there. You can feel his hands roaming over your top, kneading at you through the fabric of your shirt, dipping low and snaking their way underneath as he continues to kiss you. He pulls your breasts over the cups of your bra quickly, one hand mercilessly groping the bare skin there, tugging at your nipples as the other grips you, pressing bruises into your hips as he guides you against his thigh.

You whine, glancing at the door. "Yoru, wait, wait," you groan, ghosting kisses against him as he refuses to relent, "Anyone could come in here."

His hand on your hip journeys lower, unbuttoning your pants and slipping under the stiff jean fabric. His thumb skates against you, gentle teasing strokes through your dampened panties. He leans into you, planting kisses over your shoulders, reveling in the way your shallow breaths hit the shell of his ear, the way you're this worked up already and he barely just started touching you. "Well.." he breathes, "I guess you better be quick then, huh?" 

His thumb tucks its way beneath its last obstacle, gathering your slick and spreading it over. It takes all of your concentration just to remain standing, leaning into him and clutching the collar of his jacket. He adjusts, slipping his hand further into your jeans, two fingers brushing over your mound before pressing into your core, filling the void there. His pace is slow to start, but he's curved them into you, filling and stretching and sending sparks through you. His thumb returns, circling your bud with slick delicious pressure. 

You're taut, intensity building in your stomach, legs begging to collapse, the sharp buzz of pleasure dancing over your skin threatens to swallow you whole. Yoru leans into you, leading you back into the wall for support. A moan slips past your lips and for a moment he startles, his free hand shooting up to cover your mouth as he continues, smirking and shaking his head. "Shhh" he taunts, increasing the speed and pressure of his movements. 

You whine through his hand over your lips, eyes staring straight through him, unfocused, teetering on the brink of climax. You're doing all you can to silence yourself, huffing and puffing in hot breaths through your nose, focusing on his unabating ministrations. You're so close, the promise of release hovering just out of reach. Yoru feels your ache from the inside out as he pumps into you, throbbing against his fingertips, gushing against his palm.

"Quiet" he reminds before removing his hand from your mouth, pushing your shirt up over your chest to cup your breast. He toys with it, tugging at you roughly. Suddenly you watch his ability trigger, hands enveloping in navy blue energy, bubbling and boiling, vibrating against your sensitive flesh, his eyes glow from the edges inward until they're entirely concealed, wisps of blue smoke trailing off of him. He looks ethereal like this, gazing straight into your soul. Celestial, haunting, god-like. His hand at your sex finds the perfect rhythm and your legs shake, fists gripping his jacket until your knuckles turn white. 

You can't help but cry out when you come undone, pleasure netting over you in hot electric bursts. Yoru's lips find your own and he muffles you with a kiss, his hand slowing but not stopping until your legs are shaking and you're sinking to the floor on your hands and knees, leaned against the back of your chair. He pulls your shirt back down and hastily buttons your pants just as the two of you hear the jiggle of a doorknob. 

"Hello?" a voice calls, knocking. "Excuse me? This door isn't supposed to be locked!" The knob jiggles again before swinging open, and Yoru's body vanishes, reappearing at the farthest end of the table. The intruder steps in, eyes quickly scanning the room. "The library is closing in a few minutes, and this door is supposed to be unlocked when someone is using the room" he grumbles, glancing at the two of you over his reading glasses. 

"Oh! I- Sorry!" you mumble, head still spinning, sitting up on the floor and peeking over the tabletop. You gather the books that had fallen on the floor and place them back up with the rest of your papers. "I was just getting ready to leave actually, I didn't realize it was locked."

Yoru waves him off, irritated. "That was my fault, won't happen again." 

The librarian is satisfied by his response, or too tired to argue, and exits the room, leaving the door wide open. You shoot your partner a look that is somewhere between relieved and horrified, and raise yourself up to sit on the chair while you gather your belongings (and your energy) to leave as quick as you can. Yoru slings your backpack over his shoulder, grabbing your hand and leading you outside. As you pass the front desk you avoid the gaze of the man standing there, blush creeping over your cheeks, betraying the calm you're attempting to portray. On the walk home you feel relieved to have made it out without getting caught, excitement still buzzing to your fingertips.

Your hand is squeezed, and you look up to see Yoru grinning down at you, one nicked eyebrow raised. Your eyes dart away but it's too late. You have a feeling the work that's left will have to wait until tomorrow, there's not going to be much studying tonight.