"Let's tell mom and dad today," he said.

"Really?"

"Yes, I can't wait anymore. The earlier the better," he insisted.

"Or we should just elope and get married today! Mom and dad doesn't have to know," I grinned cheekily.

"We could but I want them to be there."

I huffed, "If that's what you really want."

"I know that's what I really want."

"Fine fine," I mumbled.

"Good so today it is."

Flashing lights caught my attention from the corner of my eyes. "What the hell is that?"

My head turn towards a guy with a camera. He was at a far distance from us but I'm sure he was taking pictures of us.

Fabian's body stiffened and his grasp around me tightened. "It's probably some pervert. Let's go inside," he said flatly.

"Mind if you go to the parents alone? Something came up but I'll meet you there after I'm finished."

"Alright?" I replied.

He walked back to the room and grabbed his clothes, quickly slipping them on. Giving me a kiss, he mumbled onto my lips, "I'll catch you later."

Kissing him back I wrapped my arms around him neck and ran my fingers through his hair. "Don't stay away too long."

He chuckled, "I won't, I'll miss you too much."

"Wait, you're going to leave me here?" I asked in shock.

"No," he laughed, "you can take my car. I'll grab a taxi." Right, cause that just makes it better. He's still leaving me here!

I blinked a few times, still shocked. "Buhh..buhh..but you're still leaving me here!"

"I know but I do have to do something," he said honestly.

I sighed, "If it's that important I can understand," I mumbled.

He put the keys on the bed and kissed me one last time before stepping out of the room. I pouted and crossed my arms as I watched his retreating back. Looks like it's off to the parents. This is going to be absolutely fantastic.

****

Fbabian's POV

I got in a taxi as fast as I could once I got away from the dock. What the fuck is their problem. Why can't they leave me alone. Anger bottle inside me, coursing through my veins.

Waiting impatiently in the taxi ride to their house was pure torture. I honestly didn't want to see them, not after that one night. The taxi pulled up to a white gated mansion. I stepped out and paid the taxi driver.

"Wait for me. It won't be long," I said. He nodded in response. "Thanks," I replied.

Walking towards the gate I pressed the buzzer.

"Who is it?" one of the butlers asked.

"It's me," I said flatly.

"And who is this me?"

"Just open the God damn gate!" I snapped. I didn't mean to snap at whoever it was but right now, I was pissed.

"I'm sorry sir but with that attitude don't think you'll be able to get in here."

I growled, "Tell your fucking boss to come out here now!" I ordered.

"Sir! If you're drunk I suppose you leave the premises before I call the cops."