1

_______________

_______________

1. Stowaway

With a loud grunt, Sol stood up from the golden-colored floors and looked upon herself. The blood of the dragon she rode was all over her. She turned at the decapitated head, letting out a soft sigh as she placed her hand over its head.

"Don't worry, little one." She closed the dragon's eyelid and kept her hand over it, letting it linger for a few seconds before she turned at the path before her. On the horizon, she could see Asgard, it was beautiful, it was everything she imagined, only hearing it in her father's stories though he would tell these with a sour look on his face, now she was really here.

It was beautiful, really different from what she had imagined. She couldn't believe that this was the place her Father was destined to destroy.

She shook her head, bringing her attention back to her goal. She sprinted towards the rainbow bridge before taking into the skies. The strong wind brushed off the blood off of her clothes but left her feeling sticky. Once Sol arrived at the entrance of the palace, she drew a lot of attention to her by landing with a loud impact, but they soon went about their business, like it happens a lot of times to the point that it was so common and continued forward.

In her attire and her current appearance, she was sticking out like a sore thumb. She eyed the women waking past, memorizing their clothing and their hairstyles before she used her magic to replicate it onto herself. She first looked at the walls of the palace that showed her reflection, checking herself out.

She looked like she belonged here.

With that, she followed the Asgardians to the palace, leading her up to a large pavilion with a beautiful overlooking view of the whole kingdom. But for her, it was ruined by the mere sight of the God of Mischief's statue. She tore her gaze away from it with a scoff and went to the looked around, until a certain blond God of Thunder landed a few feet away from her, startling the other Asgardians by his arrival the same way she did.

She wove through the crowd, keeping an eye on Thor but then, a guard held out his hand to her, blocking her from pursuing the God of Thunder.

"I take my leave."

Sol raised an eyebrow as she followed the sound, her gaze landed on a small stage in front, with several actors dressed as people who were involved in the battle in Vanaheim.

"You fool, you didn't listen!" Said the actor that played Thor, his eyes glistening with tears as he held in his arms a "dying" Loki (played also by an actor).

"I'm sorry." Said the Loki actor, with a raspy voice.

"Lady Sif, get help!"