I rode in Hank's truck in agony. Once we got to the hospital, I leaped out of the truck trying to get inside.

"Let me help you there, cowboy." Hank said throwing my arm over his shoulder. We walked into the ER. The nurse looked very uninterested. Jhené, Kehlani, and Madison all walked in.

"Bring her over here to an empty bed." Jhené said. The nurse didn't budge. Hank picked me up and carried me over. He placed me on the bed, and I winced.

"Take off your shirt." Kehlani said. I did as she said. Jhené started to check my lung sounds with a stethoscope.

"Lani, order an X-ray and an MRI. I want to make sure she's not bleeding." Jhené said. Kehlani nodded and walked off.

"Can I have some fucking morphine?" I asked.

"No, you use to have a heroin addiction. They not gonna give you anything that could bring that shit back." Hank said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm in fucking pain." I said.

I threw my head back and groaned.

"Stop being a little baby." Jhené said.

"I'm not being a baby. It just hurts." I said.

I looked around the hospital trying to see where Kehlani was. I knew she would give me morphine if I flirted hard enough.

But I saw her. I saw her standing by the mean nurse. It was her laughing. I sat up.

"I think I need a head CT too cause I'm seeing ghosts." I said to Jhené. She laughed.

"What are you talking about?" She asked. I got out of bed. Ryder and Hank grabbed me.

"What are you doing?" Ryder asked.

"I need to see something." I said.

"No can do. You're hurt." Hank said.

"Please, bro. Thirty seconds." I said through my pain.

"No. I'm not gonna let you worsen yourself." He said.

"Dinah!" I shouted. I immediately felt pain in my chest.

Her head turned to me slowly. It was her. It was her eyes. Her nose. Her face. She was wearing burgundy scrubs with her hair in a ponytail.

"Dinah!" I shouted again. She dropped the tablet in her hand. "Dinah, it's me!"

"How do you know Dinah?" Jhené asked.

I tore out of Hank and Ryder's hold. I held onto my side as I ran to her.

"Y/N?" She asked. I threw my arms around her and hugged her. She hugged me back immediately.

"Your dad said you died. I thought you were dead. I thought I lost you forever." I said. She pulled away from me and straightened out her uniform.

"You did lose me forever. You left me. You never called. You never sent a letter. An email. Nothing. You forgot about me. And I waited on you for years. For fucking years. And next thing I fucking know I see you're dating Naya Rivera like I was the one that showed you Even Stevens and then you were fucking dating the one bitch that you knew made me insecure and you always told me 'oh it's not like I can ever meet her' and then you were fucking her! Like you were actually dating her. Oh not to mention when you were just dating Ariana Grande literally two minutes ago. Did you leave her after promising her the world too? Or maybe she got tired of your enormous fucking ego. You literally ruined me. I haven't been able to fucking date or anything since I was fifteen because you were with me for fifteen whole years. I loved you my entire life and then you left me. And you couldn't care less. How many girls have you fucked? Huh? Probably can't even count it. You literally have hurt me more than anyone ever has. And I hate you for it. I hate you, Y/N." Dinah said.

Before I could say anything, I fell to the ground from the pain.

"Come on." Hank whispered. He picked me up and carried me away from Dinah.

"You dated Ariana Grande?" Ryder whispered.

———

"Where the hell have you been?" Dallas asked as she turned on the light. I closed the door and locked it.

"Um nowhere?" I said.

"Then why are you limping?" She asked.

"Okay so I went to the bar with my new work friends after work and I got thrown off the bull and I had to go to the hospital and basically I have two broken ribs." I said. Dallas groaned.

"We've been together for literally two days and I'm already stressed out." She said. I walked to the fridge and grabbed a pack of peas. I sat on the couch beside her. "You look stressed."

I placed the peas on my ribcage.

"You don't care." I said.

"I don't, but I can pretend I do." She said smiling. I rolled my eyes. She hit my arm. "Come on. Talk to me."

"Literally from the age of like four until I was adopted I dated this girl. Her name is Dinah. And I fucked up real bad when I left. I never contacted her. I tried a few months ago but her dad said she died, so I left it alone. But she's alive. She works at the hospital. And I hugged her and I was so excited to see her, but she told me that I ruined her life and that she hated me. It's breaking my heart thinking I did that to her cause she was my first love. Like I loved the hell out that girl." I said.

I wiped my eyes as tears started to come out. Dallas grabbed my head and put it on her shoulder. I cried softly as she rubbed my back.

"Would you hate me if you were here?" I asked.

"Honestly, yes. But she's going to forgive you soon. She never got closure, so that's why she blew up on you. She doesn't hate you anymore. It was probably a spur of the moment thing. And you can't beat yourself up over leaving her. I mean you were fifteen and got pushed into this new world. Plus you were on drugs. You cannot be hard on yourself." Dallas said.

I sat up and wiped my eyes.

"Thanks. I'm gonna go shower and go to bed. I gotta get up for work." I said.

"Yeah me too. Messing up my sleep waiting on your dumbass." She said.

————————————————————————
A/N

I be ready to delete my damn stories when niggas don't comment smh