Chapter 5

"Ariana, come on. We're gonna be late." I said looking at my Rolex.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming!" She said. The bathroom door opened, and she walked out. She was wearing a strapless black dress that barely came to her mid thigh and black heels.

"Holy shit." I said.

"You like it?" She asked. I looked her up and down. Thinking about sleeping next to her in bed tonight made my pants twitch. "Y/N?"

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Do I look okay?" She asked me.

"I don't even know how to explain how you look. Like this might be a little out of pocket but if you weren't married I promise I'd have you on that bed eating your pussy like it was my last meal cause goddamn you look." I said. Ariana's jaw dropped. "What? Was that too out of pocket?"

"No not at all. But thank you. You look delicious yourself." She said.

"We should get down to the party." I said. I grabbed Ariana's hand and walked out of our room. We hopped on the elevator and went down the to the ballroom. Immediately we were blinded by all of the flashing lights.

"Y/N!" Hunter yelled.

"Hunter!" I responded. We ran and engulfed each other in a tight hug.

"I missed you so much, little sis." He said.

"I missed you more." I told him. He looked at Ariana and stuck his hand out.

"Hunter Ledger. You must be Ariana Grande. This fucker never shuts up about you." He said pointing at me.

"Ah shut up." I blushed.

"Oh really, Y/N?" Ariana smirked.

"I talk about a lot of people. It's not a big deal." I said.

"No it's different how you talk about her." He said.

"Hey, where's your wife?" I asked him.

"She is currently chatting it up with Grandma about more babies on the way. You probably shouldn't take Ariana over there." He said.

"Yeah, probably not." I said.

"Why? I love babies." Ariana told me.

"Yeah, but she's gonna want you to have babies...with me." I explained.

"And why can't I listen to her reasoning?" She asked.

"You got a feisty one, Y/N." Hunter laughed walking away. Ariana and I held hands as we walked through the ballroom. We made small talk with our investors and some celebrities who attended. After about thirty minutes we made my way over to Grandma.

"There she is!" Grandma yelled. I walked over to her and held her tight. I kissed her on the cheek.

"Hi, Grandma." I smiled.

"Hi baby. How you doing?" She said.

"I'm good. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm fantastic." She said. She looked Ariana up and down. "Who is this beautiful young lady?"

"Grandma, you don't know Ariana Grande? Damn you old." I laughed. She hit me.

"Hi, I'm Ariana." The brown haired girl said sticking her hand out. My grandma stood up and hugged her.

"I'm Evelina. But you can call me Grandma." She told her.

"It's really nice to meet you." Ariana said.

"You too. So how long have you been dating my baby?" Grandma asked.

"We aren't dating." I said.

"Y/N, if you bring a hooker in here one mo fuck-" I interrupted her.