Chapter 15

I was watching Spongebob in my office when my company phone rang.

"Y/N Ledger speaking. How can I help you?" I said in my professional voice.

"You're such a nerd." Ariana said laughing.

"What are you doing calling my work phone? Why wouldn't you just call my cellphone?" I asked.

"Maybe because I wanted to go through all the trouble of getting your work phone. Or maybe it's because you wouldn't answer your cellphone." She said. I looked at my phone sitting on the couch.

"Oh yeah. It's not on me. But what's up?" I said.

"I'm in the neighborhood, so I was wondering if I could stop by." She said.

"Okay, I don't care." I said.

"Ok, I'll be up there in like 2 minutes." Ariana said. I hung up the phone. I got up and walked over to my phone. I opened my text messages and read through while sitting on the couch.

Kiana💘👰🏽‍♀️🦋: Hey...

Me: Hi Kiana

Kiana💘👰🏽‍♀️🦋: Can we talk later?

Me: Yeah of course. Whenever wherever

Kiana💘👰🏽‍♀️🦋: My house at 8?

Me: See you there

I put my phone down and groaned. Ariana walked in my office and gave me a bright smile.

"I brought Chinese!" She said. I got up and walked over to my desk.

"Good, cause I'm fucking starving." I said. She placed the box of food in front of me. I grabbed a fork and began eating.

"So how was your dick after yesterday?" Ariana laughed.

"Kiana left me cause I accidentally moaned your name, so there's that." I said. Ariana stopped.

"So you aren't gonna marry her?" She asked.

"No, I want to. She left me, but she wants to talk to me tonight. So I'm hoping she'll forgive me." I said.

"Am I invited to the wedding?" Ariana asked.

"Yeah, obviously." I said.

"Good because I'm gonna object." She said.

"Ariana." I warned.

"I'm being serious." She said.

"Why do you do this shit?" I asked.

"Do what?" She asked.

"You sit here and you tell me all this shit and say you're in love with me and that you're gonna break up my wedding, but you probably go back to your husband and shit talk me and say he's your only one. You confuse me and it makes me feel like shit. I hate so badly that you do this to me." I said.

"I do love you, Y/N." Ariana said.

"No you fucking don't. If you did, you'd be with me every night. Not fucking Dalton. And you wouldn't have embarrassed me in front of my entire family. And you wouldn't have blocked me on everything on weeks. And you wouldn't want me being in love with you while you're married knowing damn well you aren't gonna leave him." I said.