"And what do you know about the industry?" Jhené asked.

"A lot." I shrugged. I drank more of my beer.

"Richie, is this girl a talent scout or something? She says we should sing if we wanna." Kehlani said.

"Oh Y/N should have been a talent scout with all the talent she had. Her and her daddy would come in here and perform for us." Richie said. I know I turned bright red.

I thought about how my dad would kick my ass then take me to get drunk. But when he'd say 'let's perform' I felt like I finally had a dad. He'd smile at me on stage. He'd hug me after sometimes. He would always be proud of me. He called me his little Willie Nelson. Hints him making my middle name Lee. He couldn't give me the full Willie though. He thought it'd be disrespectful.

"Oh so you're a singer?" Jhené said.

"Oh no. Not really. I don't really do that." I choked out.

"Come on. Give us a little performance." Richie said. "You see the guitars on stage."

"Yeah, I wanna hear." Kehlani said.

"No, it's okay." I said.

"Y/N, come on. It's your first night out with us. Make it one we'll remember." Madison said.

"No I can't." I said.

"How about if I can stay on the mechanical bull longer than you, you have to perform." Ryder said.

"And what if I stay on longer?" I asked.

"Well I'll fuck you really good." He said. I laughed loudly.

"Yeah, I have a dick." I said. This time he laughed.

"You can just say you don't want me." He said.

"I'm serious. I'm intersex. I was born with a dick." I said.

"Shit, dude you're serious?" Ryder said. I nodded.

"This got even better." Kehlani said.

"Okay if you stay on longer I'll throw you a big bonfire this weekend and you don't have to perform." Ryder said. I nodded and shook his hand.

"Oh this is gonna be so fucking good." Hank said. I drank the rest of my beer and got up.

"You go first cause we all know i'ma win." Ryder said.

"Alright." I said. I went to the area and got on the bull. They started her up, and I placed my arm out for balance while holding on with my dominant hand.

"You got this!" Jhené cheered. I winked at her. The ride got faster and faster, and I was holding on pretty good.

"Oh she might beat your ass, Ryder!" Madison said.

"Yeah, I'd love to see it." He said.

"Yeah I got this, bitch!" I said. But immediately after the bull halted. I flew off and landed rib cage first on the wooden fence. I fell on the ground and groaned loudly.

"Holy shit, are you okay?" Hank said coming in with Ryder.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I breathed out.

"No, you're not. We're taking you to the hospital." Jhené said.

"No we don't have to do all that." I said.

Kehlani straddled me and pressed on my rib cage. I yelled in pain.

"Does that hurt?" She asked.

"Yes!" I shouted.

"So we're gonna need to go to the hospital, dumbass." She said. She got off of me and dusted off her hands. The boys helped me and walked me out of the bar.