46. Love isn't enough

Start from the beginning

Avneet: guys we will be back in a minute.

Both of them went in Avneet's room. As soon as they entered Faisu directly came to the point.

Faisu: What didn't you tell everyone???

Avneet knew there was no point in giving excuses.

Avneet: because it's in the past yaar. Aur wese bhi tune dekha nahi kya halat thi uski after I told him this.. And it's not like mujhe batana nahi tha... I was going to tell me everything but then I saw tears in his eyes... And you know na that's my weakness... SO mene decide kiya woh baat samne na aaye toh hi acha hai... He will die in guilt Faisu... Right now he is guilty that he shouted on me in the morning.... and woh baat bataungi toh i don't know kya hoga... So it's better that only two of us know it...

Faisu: hmm... it's your decision at the end so i don't know what to say... 

Avneet: Faisu let bygones be bygones... 

"but mujhe lagta hai jo bhi ho you should tell him..." A voice came from the door. Faisu and Avneet looked towards the door. Jannat was standing there...

Faisu: Jaan...

Avneet and Faisu didn't know what to do...

Jannat: Look Avneet I know tum jo bhi kar rahi ho you are doing it for him... But I still think he should know everything... If you are afraid that he will be guilty toh pehle use samjana baadme tell him... But please do tell him... Look as faisu said at last it's gonna be your decision... Mein bhi kuch nahi kahungi usse but I guess you should tell him.... I knew there was something isiliye I came behind you two...

Avneet: Jannat you are right in your place... I will think about it...

Jannat blinked her eyes.

Jannat: Chalo I will go tum dono bhi aa jao...

Jannat went away.

Faisu: You still love him na...???

Avneet looked at him.

Avneet: I never stopped loving him Faisu... Not even when he said so many things to me...

Faisu: And ab when there are so many chances of you two to get together you are going away from him and not only from him from everyone...

Avneet's eyes widen. 

Avneet: Wha.. what are... yo..you saying???

She lowered her eyes.

Avneet: Chal Faisu woh sab wait kar rahe honge...

She was about to go when faisu held her wrist and turned her around.

Faisu: tumhe kya lagta tha if you won't tell me mujhe pata nahi chalega... Mein Delhi kya gaya you have lost your mind or what... You are thinking to go away??? 

Avneet: Faisu tum samaj kya nahi rahe ho... We are not meant to be together... saath honge toh bhi we can never be old Sid and Avneet... that spark went away 3 years ago... and tumhe bhi pata hai at sabse pehle the mistake was mine... I didn't trust him in the beginning... Galti meri bhi hai... and isiliye mujhe usse sab batana tha but I know he will ignore that mistake of mine and he will take the whole blame on him.... Faisu trust khatam ho chuka hai... toot chuka hai... and you also know Love is not enough... it never is... 

Faisu: you know what... do whatever you want... bye..

An angry Faisu went away...

Avneet: I have to be strong... mene jo decision liya hai it's correct... I will be living this country and YOU soon....

Avneet went to her study table opened her dairy and started writing.

When I will close my eyes and you won't be there anymore
When I will listen to a song and it won't remind me of you
When I will write a poetry and you won't be hidden inside the words
When I will cry at night but you won't be the reason behind the heavy tears
When I will smile and it won't be hiding any pain
When I will be in a crowd and my heart won't search for you
When I will sleep at 3 AM without staring at our old pictures
When I will have the courage to not visit the call log again and again
When I will talk to my pillow but not about you anymore
When my soul will understand and won't wait for your soul
When I will gaze at the moon and it won't tell me about you
When I will hear the word love and it won't ask me to repeat your name after every second
When I will witness your voice and it won't calm me and my every part
When I will hug my death someday and it will lead me to a next life.
I promise I will fall in love again,

(I read this poem somewhere so I thought to add it here..)

Suddenly she heard someone shouting from outside.

Vaish: Avu... kaha reh gayi???

Faisu: DI mein bula ke lata hoon...

Faisu went inside...

Faisu: Sorry Avu I overreacted..

He showed her a puppy face. She smiled.

Avneet: you know na I can't be mad at you... Chal ab varna sab andar aa jayege...

Both of them went out and sat with others. Siddharth was stealing glances of Avneet. She was aware of it but decided to ignore it.

When Avneet was inside her room, others asked Siddharth to give her some time and then talk to her. So he decided to give her time. Both the mothers too came and sat with everyone... 

Suddenly they heard Aman shouting and coming in the living room.

Aman: Avneet What the hell is this????!!!!!!!

Everyone was shocked to see him angry as they knew Aman was a clam person.

Word count: 1500

So, how was the chapter guys???

Please do vote and comment..

Target: 100 votes, 3 new followers and 70 comments

Guys do follow please...

Stay tuned...